Windows 10: issue with intune install and uninstall

Discus and support issue with intune install and uninstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I work at a college in the IT department need some help, trying to install some software with intune. We have over 350 laptops on campus that need the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Derrick Gordon, Sep 14, 2021.

1. issue with intune install and uninstall

I work at a college in the IT department need some help, trying to install some software with intune. We have over 350 laptops on campus that need the updated software. I have followed the intune instructions on setting up the program; I need to uninstall the old software and install the new one in its place, but when we look into intune we getting an error that says there is a failure App installation failed. I can't figure out what the issue is. Here is a snapshot of the information.

:)

Derrick Gordon, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Intune User-driven upgrade issues

Hi Brandan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand you are facing issues while testing Intune autopilot feature for user-drive profile. I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshooting Windows Autopilot enrollment issues in Microsoft Intune
    and see if that helps.

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Enroll Windows devices in Intune by using the Windows Autopilot

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have a dedicated team with experts in Microsoft Intune to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 14, 2021
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused issue with intune install and uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 14, 2021
  4. semlan77 Win User

issue with intune install and uninstall

Intune issue

Hello!
    I have some issues with intune enterprise. When i activate mfa then it does not work to log in in ios devices. It works perfectly fine for Android devices. What could The issue be?

semlan77, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

issue with intune install and uninstall

1. issue with intune install and uninstall - Similar Threads - issue intune install

2. Intune device issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune device issue: Hello,has anyone experienced an issue where a device in intune has had a "fresh start" however it didn't actually do anything and has removed the device from intune? The device has no local admin account and cannot be managed in intune anymore with things locked down such as...
  3. Intune device issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune device issue: Hello,has anyone experienced an issue where a device in intune has had a "fresh start" however it didn't actually do anything and has removed the device from intune? The device has no local admin account and cannot be managed in intune anymore with things locked down such as...
  4. How to uninstall command Java in Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall command Java in Intune: Hi,I am IT Support for the company and we received the news about the following changes that had been made by Oracle for licence purpose with Java application. I have now complete the setup intunwin file of Java into Intune, so that I can use the deployment to uninstall Java...
  5. How to uninstall command Java in Intune

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall command Java in Intune: Hi,I am IT Support for the company and we received the news about the following changes that had been made by Oracle for licence purpose with Java application. I have now complete the setup intunwin file of Java into Intune, so that I can use the deployment to uninstall Java...
  6. Intune OOBE password reset issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intune OOBE password reset issue: your password was successfully updated, but our servers take a little time to catch up, please try signing in again in a few minutes. i'm in Hybrid mode, i can do the password reset i see on premiss that it is succesfully changed, how ever when i hit the sign it doesnt go...
  7. INTUNE -

INTUNE -: Hi All, We are moving towards the modern management and deploying apps via INTUNE and i have a request to create an Applocker policy to disable %SYSTEM32%\Windows\PowerShell\* for all users and exclude administrators. Question is if i block powershell, will the...
  8. Intune issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Intune issue: Hello! I have some issues with intune enterprise. When i activate mfa then it does not work to log in in ios devices. It works perfectly fine for Android devices. What could The issue be? 148983
  9. Intune User-driven upgrade issues

Intune User-driven upgrade issues: Hello, We have been recently testing Intunes autopilot feature, specifically the user-driven profile in order to automate device roll-outs. When testing the user-driven profile on an existing device, which is reset, we found that once we have signed into the user account...
  10. Intune

Intune: How do I upload an ADMX file to Intune and use it to configure Intune-managed PCs? How do I use SyncML payload in Intune....? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune/e0e1efd5-7087-4740-a008-21ab6c5aefdc