Windows 10: Issue with Keyboard

Discus and support Issue with Keyboard in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In certain applications and contexts, my keyboard inputs become totally random. When I press a key, another random key is inputted. If I press "u"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/getnaenaed, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Issue with Keyboard

In certain applications and contexts, my keyboard inputs become totally random. When I press a key, another random key is inputted. If I press "u" three times for example, something like "a","r","z" will be inputted. It's totally random every time. It happens sometimes in games, but only for in game inputs. Typing in chat works fine. I also noticed it happens when searching for an emoji in windows key + .. I have tried reinstalling my keyboard drivers and running the troubleshooter but to no avail. I even got a new keyboard and this did not change anything. I would really appreciate any help with this.

submitted by /u/getnaenaed
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/getnaenaed, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Issue with Keyboard

1. Issue with Keyboard - Similar Threads - Issue Keyboard

2. Wierd keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wierd keyboard issue: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Assblaster900000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lx3vof/wierd_keyboard_issue/
  3. keyboard not working disconnect and reconnect after update 20h2 issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard not working disconnect and reconnect after update 20h2 issue: before I downloaded the update my keyboard was fine and then i update my system to 20h2 so its up to date and suddenly my keyboard disconnect then reconnect repeatedly I solved it by reconnecting the usb and it works for 3 minute then it disconnect when it disconnect the RGB...
  4. Keyboard Input Issues, Please Help!

Keyboard Input Issues, Please Help!: so im havin some issues, my keyboard will work fine whenever i start up my pc, but then when i start up pokerstars after a few minutes its stops inputting the letters n shit that i press and instead starts doing this wacky shit. i just bought a new keyboard hoping itd fix it...
  5. Windows 10 keyboard issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 keyboard issues.: My keyboard is behaving as if the windows and/or ctrl key is being held down. Brand new pc, brand new keyboard and mouse both wired. It does it every time, and I am lucky to get 2 mins of usable keyboard time per restart. I have tried everything, but nothing seems to work....
  6. Keyboard Mapping Issue } ]

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Mapping Issue } ]: Hello, I've been experiencing a keyboard mapping issue. Initially, the @ and " keys were interchanged. Using publicly available troubleshooting, this was a reasonably easy fix. However the right hand square bracket and curly bracket keys } ] on my keyboard remain...
  7. Russian Phonetic keyboard issue

Russian Phonetic keyboard issue: I recently had to re-install Windows 10. Now I cannot make use of the KU or WinRus Russian homophonic keyboards that I have been using for several years. When I download and unpack them, Windows tells me that it cannot find the msi files. Instead, all I can do is download...
  8. Keyboard Issue

Keyboard Issue: Hi all. I have an issue with my keyboard settings and I am hoping someone else may know how to fix as I have tried everything and cannot resolve this issue. So basically since about 3-4 weeks ago when I press the "forward slash" key one that shared with ? the key does...
  9. I have an insidious issue - it appears as a keyboard driver issue but I do not believe that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have an insidious issue - it appears as a keyboard driver issue but I do not believe that...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-every-time-i-press-any-key-on-my/a91f28fd-88ed-47d6-97dd-f28bc31572e9 But with my issue, not only does it do it for Edge but for every browser - Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Brave, etc. Even...
  10. Problem with TKL 915 - Don't think its a keyboard issue more windows but I am stuck pleas help

Problem with TKL 915 - Don't think its a keyboard issue more windows but I am stuck pleas help: Hi All. Got a weird issue that i am trying to figure out but its cracking me and wondered if anyone else has had the same. I have a logitech TKL 915 keyboard that's from what I can tell fine except when plugged into my gaming PC. Basically I cannot type a forward slash...