Windows 10: Issue with Keyboard

Discus and support Issue with Keyboard in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In certain applications and contexts, my keyboard inputs become totally random. When I press a key, another random key is inputted. If I press "u"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/getnaenaed, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Issue with Keyboard

In certain applications and contexts, my keyboard inputs become totally random. When I press a key, another random key is inputted. If I press "u" three times for example, something like "a","r","z" will be inputted. It's totally random every time. It happens sometimes in games, but only for in game inputs. Typing in chat works fine. I also noticed it happens when searching for an emoji in windows key + .. I have tried reinstalling my keyboard drivers and running the troubleshooter but to no avail. I even got a new keyboard and this did not change anything. I would really appreciate any help with this.

submitted by /u/getnaenaed
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/getnaenaed, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Issue with Keyboard

1. Issue with Keyboard - Similar Threads - Issue Keyboard

2. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  3. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  4. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  5. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  6. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Hello, I'm having a big issues with my keyboard the specific letters and numbers: ''N, M,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello, I'm having a big issues with my keyboard the specific letters and numbers: ''N, M,...: The specific letters and numbers: ''N, M, H, J, Y, U, 6, 7'' are not responding no matter how hard I tried to click, this occurred 2 days ago and I have to use the on-screen keyboard, I've done several ways online, It's very bad for someone who works online. Please help...
  8. I have an issue with the keyboard on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue with the keyboard on Windows: I've used different operating systems on my laptop for example: Ubuntu 22.04 and a macOS VM and the keyboard works great on them, keys type as soon as I press them. But on windows, whenever I press a key, 90% of the time whether it be in a game or trying to log onto the...
  9. I have an issue with the keyboard on Windows

I have an issue with the keyboard on Windows: I've used different operating systems on my laptop for example: Ubuntu 22.04 and a macOS VM and the keyboard works great on them, keys type as soon as I press them. But on windows, whenever I press a key, 90% of the time whether it be in a game or trying to log onto the...
  10. Keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard issue: Hi im currently having trouble with my surface pro keyboard. It usually connects when I open my device, however, it suddenly stopped working and the light on the keys isn't working anymore. Does it mean that my keyboard is damaged or do i have to change my device settings?....