Windows 10: Issue with lag that just started today

Discus and support Issue with lag that just started today in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Today, my Windows 10 decided to started lagging at random intervals when I moved the mouse. I have heard about the issues with Intel Ethernet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ARandomGamer, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Issue with lag that just started today

Hello,

Today, my Windows 10 decided to started lagging at random intervals when I moved the mouse. I have heard about the issues with Intel Ethernet drivers, and I got the latest ones, still nothing. Before asking, yes, all my graphics drivers are up to date. Please help, I just want to play some games.

Specs:

ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/AURA

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2GHz

16GB of 1866MHz RAM

Samsung 850 EVO SSD

Two 1TB Drives in an AMD Raid Strip 0 (onboard)

:)

ARandomGamer, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Issue with lag that just started today

Hello,

Today, my Windows 10 decided to started lagging at random intervals when I moved the mouse. I have heard about the issues with Intel Ethernet drivers, and I got the latest ones, still nothing. Before asking, yes, all my graphics drivers are up to date. Please
    help, I just want to play some games.

Specs:

ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/AURA

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2GHz

16GB of 1866MHz RAM

Samsung 850 EVO SSD

Two 1TB Drives in an AMD Raid Strip 0 (onboard)

ARandomGamer, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Issue with lag that just started today

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Issue with lag that just started today

1. Issue with lag that just started today - Similar Threads - Issue lag started

2. Lagging issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging issue: My fps is stable at 60, my ping is below 60 without any packet loss or anything, stable. Is Windows making my game freeze for like 100ms every couple minutes? Only happened ever since I upgraded to Windows 11...
  3. Lag issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag issue: Hello. Okay so i was using my laptop normally and then shut it down and then next day when i opened it, it wasn't the same. my 3.88 useable ram was 40% used when nothing is opened but now its 80% memory So now i can't use my pc the way i used to use it..it always lags when i...
  4. Lag issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag issue: Hello. Okay so i was using my laptop normally and then shut it down and then next day when i opened it, it wasn't the same. my 3.88 useable ram was 40% used when nothing is opened but now its 80% memory So now i can't use my pc the way i used to use it..it always lags when i...
  5. Lag Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag Issue: Okay my Laptop has a serious lag issue!Okay so. i was developing my roblox game on roblox studio. then i got an update notification so i clicked it and restarted the laptop. everything seemed fine but when i used roblox studio again the pc was not the same it lagged like...
  6. Lag Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag Issue: Okay my Laptop has a serious lag issue!Okay so. i was developing my roblox game on roblox studio. then i got an update notification so i clicked it and restarted the laptop. everything seemed fine but when i used roblox studio again the pc was not the same it lagged like...
  7. lagging issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lagging issue: yesterday this happen my laptop start lagging then I reset it . after I reset it my issue doesn't fix it start lagging in every 4 second. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lagging-issue/e0feeba3-5718-4d07-8ad2-c6409f3e74e5
  8. Wifi Just Started Going In/Out, Now it Won't Come Back On. This just started today.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi Just Started Going In/Out, Now it Won't Come Back On. This just started today.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arich35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e91fod/wifi_just_started_going_inout_now_it_wont_come/
  9. WLM issue happens just today.

in Browsers and Email
    WLM issue happens just today.: Looks like repairing WE 2012 has fixed the problem.
  10. Lagging issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lagging issues: Hey guys, seem to be having a problem with lagging. Not sure as to what the problem could be but have recognised its only existed since the switch over to Windows 10. Its becoming hugely frustrating and was wondering if anyone could give me some much needed advice *Smile Not...