Windows 10: Issue with latest update on .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8

Discus and support Issue with latest update on .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there.. I have been experiencing issue with my Wifi after the said update. I usually use my Mobile Phone Hotspot to connect my Laptop with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShashiSinghDBA, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Issue with latest update on .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8

Hi there..

I have been experiencing issue with my Wifi after the said update. I usually use my Mobile Phone Hotspot to connect my Laptop with internet. But after this update it refuses to connect with it over wifi. Though I am connected with internet through the same phone through a wired hotspot.

Please do let me know what can be done to overcome this issue.

Kind regards

Shashi Singh

:)

ShashiSinghDBA, Jan 16, 2020

2. In regard to Microsoft .NET Framework 4 install problem

Hello,

I realize your concern. Let me help you with this issue.

To assist you better, share the information.
    1. How did you uninstall the Microsoft .NET Framework 4?
    2. From where are you trying to download the Microsoft .NET Framework 4?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps.
    1. Press Windows + X, and select programs and features.

2. In the Programs and Features window, click Turn Windows features on or off.

3. Under Windows Features dialog, uncheck .NET Framework 4 and click Ok
    when if prompt confirmation.

4. Reboot your PC.

5. Once you reach desktop screen, reopen the Windows Features dialog, and this time
    enable the .NET Framework 4 checkbox, and click Ok.

Do let us know the update.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with Installing .NET Framework 4.6.1 on Windows 10.

Hi Mahi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in .Net framework is not installed through Windows Features.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

I suggest you to perform the below steps to check if .Net Framework is installed or activated in the Windows Features or not and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Start Menu.

2. Then click on Programs and features.

3. Click on Turn Windows Features on or off.

4. Then expand .Net Framework 4.6.

5. Check mark on the ASAP.NET 4.6 and install it.

6. Restart your computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with installing .Net Framework in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Issue with latest update on .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8

.NET Framework not installing on Surface pro 4

Hi Robert,

There are several ways to work around issues with installing .NET Framework. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Are you also having issues installing updates on your computer?
    • What happened when you tried to download and install .NET Framework 3.5?
    • Does the issue happens on a different user account?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot Windows update error 0x80070002.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Issue with latest update on .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8

1. Issue with latest update on .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 - Similar Threads - Issue latest update

2. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  3. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  4. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  5. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  8. .NET framework issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .NET framework issue: In the Registry editior there isn't a v4.0 folder in the NET Framework\NDP folder yet when i try and download .NET v4.8 it is already installed on my computer? All of the support answers to resolve the install error require that i go to the V.4. folder but its not there How...
  9. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  10. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...