Windows 10: Issue with Loading text files and some applications

Discus and support Issue with Loading text files and some applications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ok when i load some application's it just seems to freeze and do nothing same with text files this link here will show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elfenliedtopfan, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Issue with Loading text files and some applications

ok when i load some application's it just seems to freeze and do nothing same with text files this link here will show

http://i.gyazo.com/6bc50a8f1d755cc0f9084053b6f3a297.mp4

same thing with the iwi as well and i know you can use winrar to open those i been modding for this game for 3 years

its strange why it does that it wont let me click on certin stuff and pick a aplication that will run it aka winrar for iwi files it just does the same thing as the problem above showed in link ( just sits there and does nothing ) never used to have this issue it was only when windows 10 did there update to build 10130

and not sure how to fix this issue if anyone could help
    or is experiencing the same as me and fixed it please let me know

thanks 5

:)

elfenliedtopfan, Jul 2, 2015

2. Wordpad file too large with pictures

Hello

The issue occurs on any file with a picture, I saved the file as a rich

text document, I also sent the file to a memory stick and dvd and tried

loading on another pc, this also took ages to load, or would not load with

message file too large to load.

One file for example has 8 photos and text and is 300Mb takes 4 minutes to

open the file on laptop with 8G ram.

KeithHudsonXJ., Jul 2, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    List pictures from multiple location in same window?

Just one question, why do you want to load the images from a text file, do you have some process that is writing the file?

DaveM121, Jul 2, 2015
Thema:

Issue with Loading text files and some applications

1. Issue with Loading text files and some applications - Similar Threads - Issue Loading text

2. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  3. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  4. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Failed to load Application textes. Immediate exit.

Failed to load Application textes. Immediate exit.: Bonjour, Aujourd'hui j'ai supprimer des fichier pour libérer de l'espace sur mon disque dur principale. Il ne me semble pas avoir fait de fausse manipulation j'ai supprimer internet explorer mais du coup j'ai des doute, mais pourtant quand j'essais d'ouvrir l’explorer de...
  6. Text accasionally blurry in some applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text accasionally blurry in some applications: frequently, text will go blurry and smeary, frequently when focus on a minimized application, but it goes away on mouseover. Turning off "Fix scaling for apps" fixes this, but then the text is constantly blurry, though not as bad as with that setting turned on....
  7. Bold font issue in some applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bold font issue in some applications: Hello, I have an issue I'm trying to fix for weeks without success. On some softwares Outlook, Google Chrome, etc... I have a strange bold font that appears and which seems to replace the initial font. For the case of Google Chrome, it only appears on some website. I...
  8. No text in applications

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No text in applications: Hi, I cant be able to see text in windows. Task manager, Program and features, Microsoft word and other apps too cant be able to show text. What I can see is columns and rows. Below are the pictures for some better explanation of my actual problem. I am using Evaluation...
  9. file explorer fatal error. 'failed to load application texts - immediate exit'

file explorer fatal error. 'failed to load application texts - immediate exit': Hello, whenever I try to open file explorer or right click anything I get the error: explorer.exe - fatal error. failed to load application texts - immediate exit. The screen then resets itself. This also extends to the fact I cannot right click on anything without...
  10. Some window application text blur

in Windows 10 Support
    Some window application text blur: Hi, I'm new here. I've installed windows 10 pro (64bit) in my MacBook Pro 11.1. The problem is that device manager and some window applications have text blur as image attached below. What can I do to fix this problem? Thanks in advanced for your help. [img]...