Windows 10: Issue with Lock screen wallpaper

Discus and support Issue with Lock screen wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So when I have to change the lock screen photo I go to the directory of the photo open it and set it as lock screen but recently I discovered the one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shivraj Marne, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Issue with Lock screen wallpaper

So when I have to change the lock screen photo I go to the directory of the photo open it and set it as lock screen but recently I discovered the one photo I am trying to set as lock screen is set there. if I go through Windows Settings>Personalization>Lock Screen, it shows the photo I want to see but when I lock my computer there is a different photo as wallpaper. This is my current setting but I don't see the photo shown in the settings. I get the 2nd picture attached, as my wallpaper. Issue with Lock screen wallpaper 57cb8bcf-1d1a-4f00-b0e5-e9e48f2197a9?upload=true.png Issue with Lock screen wallpaper 7fe7814d-e7e2-43b8-b97e-85070cf32fb2?upload=true.jpg

:)

Shivraj Marne, Sep 4, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 4, 2020
  3. lock screen wallpaper

Hi,

I set a wallpaper on my lock screen by mistake. But I want to get back the windows feature of automatic slideshow of lock screen wallpaper.Before I set the wallpaper, Windows always set a new lock screen wallpaper automatically in about 2-4 days, but when
    I set a new lock screen wallpaper, this feature disappeared. I want to remove my permanent lock sreen wallpaper and want that feature of windows back.

Please help me on this issue,

I will be really grateful to you.

NirmalSagar, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Issue with Lock screen wallpaper

Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Looking for lock screen photo location

Hi Dennis,

To find the location of Windows wallpaper images, we suggest following these steps:

• Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Web.
    • You'll find separate folders labeled Wallpaper and Screen.
    • Screen folder contains images for Windows 10 lock screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Issue with Lock screen wallpaper

1. Issue with Lock screen wallpaper - Similar Threads - Issue Lock screen

2. Lock Screen Wallpaper not Changing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Wallpaper not Changing.: After a recent Windows Update, I tried changing the lock screen wallpaper but the wallpaper has changed to a picture which i had set as a wallpaper 3-4 months ago. The picture was also deleted before 2-3 months but it is set as the wallpaper and is not changing. I tried...
  3. changing wallpaper for lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing wallpaper for lock screen: i need to ulock edge to get new wallpaper for lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-wallpaper-for-lock-screen/8d4591d8-c9ba-4c53-932f-0a85867662c8
  4. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper on lock screen: I want to ask about a way to solve changing the problematic lock screen wallpaper, so the problem is when we are at the place to change the wallpaper as a picture, but every time I change it the wallpaper will continue to load and not be replaced either, even the wallpaper...
  5. Wallpaper on lock screen

Wallpaper on lock screen: I want to ask about a way to solve changing the problematic lock screen wallpaper, so the problem is when we are at the place to change the wallpaper as a picture, but every time I change it the wallpaper will continue to load and not be replaced either, even the wallpaper...
  6. Wallpaper on lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. issues regarding lock screen wallpaper on win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issues regarding lock screen wallpaper on win 11: I changed my lock screen wallpaper and after I shut down my computer and open blue default wallpaper appears but when i manually lock my screen by pressing WIN+L, the wallpaper I set appears...
  8. issues regarding lock screen wallpaper on win 11

issues regarding lock screen wallpaper on win 11: I changed my lock screen wallpaper and after I shut down my computer and open blue default wallpaper appears but when i manually lock my screen by pressing WIN+L, the wallpaper I set appears...
  9. lock screen wallpaper

lock screen wallpaper: Hi, I set a wallpaper on my lock screen by mistake. But I want to get back the windows feature of automatic slideshow of lock screen wallpaper.Before I set the wallpaper, Windows always set a new lock screen wallpaper automatically in about 2-4 days, but when I set a new...
  10. Lock screen wallpaper will not change

Lock screen wallpaper will not change: Hello, Upon upgrading to Windows 10, I've noticed that my lock screen image did not move across with the upgrade. Also, when I try to change the lock screen image through settings, it never shows up. It only shows the color that is set for the settings. Has anyone else...