Windows 10: Issue with Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Discus and support Issue with Magic Jigsaw Puzzle in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I have been very happy with Magic Jigsaw Puzzles - until now. The app was downloaded through the Microsoft Store. I believe the app was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheJerri, Jun 25, 2019.

1. TheJerri Win User

Issue with Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Hi.

I have been very happy with Magic Jigsaw Puzzles - until now. The app was downloaded through the Microsoft Store. I believe the app was recently updated as the appearance is different and it does not contain all my puzzle purchases. These were in the app prior to the changes. I offered to send the Magic Jigsaw Puzzle folks my record of purchases. I was told that the record of purchases may only be used to restore puzzle packs if the "name" of the puzzle pack is included on the receipt. The name of the puzzle pack is not consistently found on the receipts - rather they are listed as puzzle pack 0, 1, 2, or 3.

The Magic Jigsaw Puzzle folks told me that was not enough to restore my purchases.

I have purchased/had 36 puzzle pack and spent about $135. Any advice?

Microsoft: are you able to generate a vendor specific list of payments as well as the "name" of the puzzle pack as opposed to the generic description of puzzle pack 0,1,2,or 3?

Needless to say - I am very disappointed. When I spoke with the company I asked if they could give me a credit for my expenditure and I would repurchase the puzzle packs I had. This way they would see that the expenditures were made. The company suggested I contact Microsoft.

Is this the place to vent my concern and ask for help solving my issue.

Thanks.

:)

TheJerri, Jun 25, 2019

2. Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Issue

Based on the error message you’ve encountered, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded. We suggest manually resetting the application. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.​
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.​​
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Jun 25, 2019
  3. Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Download Issue

I can't download Magic Jigsaw Puzzles to my Lap Top with Window's 10. I keep getting the message "Can't Install, we'll retry shortly." However, it never installs. Any suggestions?

CorrineElia, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Issue with Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Magic Jigsaw puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue, and suggest you to run App troubleshooter and check .

a. Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search next to start.

b. Click on ‘View All’ on left side and select Windows store Apps’.

c. Follow the onscreen instructions

Further please contact app support site

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/9wzdncrfj9xv

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Issue with Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

1. Issue with Magic Jigsaw Puzzle - Similar Threads - Issue Magic Jigsaw

2. magic jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    magic jigsaw puzzles: A pparently I am not alone in my frustration! This error code BS is driving me crazy. It is a constant interruption, PLEASE fix it ASAP. Loyal users of this app deserve more than this....
  3. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I so enjoy your Puzzles BUT am finding it so frustrating when all goes so slow and then so many adverts keep appearing. The puzzles certainly are not smooth running as they used to be. Are you able to remedy this? Marilyn. * Moved from virus & malware...
  4. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I so enjoy your Puzzles BUT am finding it so frustrating when all goes so slow and then so many adverts keep appearing. The puzzles certainly are not smooth running as they used to be. Are you able to remedy this? Marilyn....
  5. magic jigsaw Puzzles

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    magic jigsaw Puzzles: Using magic jigsaw puzzles After it loads it comes up with "the application will be upgraded" when pressing the reload button it reloads and again asks the "the application will be upgraded" how do I fix it so I can resume with the puzzles...
  6. Magic Jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw puzzles: Every time i try to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzled i get the application will be updated, reload i have reloaded about 10 times and still getting the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/f649a84c-fb88-4217-85c8-2a67a6e5a0e9
  7. Magic Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Magic Jigsaw puzzle: Hi when I turn on my computer and before signing in it comes up with a photo and 'Magic Jigsaw Puzzle' down in right hand corner. I cannot get rid of this picture, I have tried everything that has been mentioned. Please help...
  8. magic jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    magic jigsaw puzzle: the monthly puzzle downloads but I cannot access the Free button. It doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzle/ada343fe-3967-4662-9ac7-3b51bdeb779d
  9. Magic jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic jigsaw puzzles: I am having trouble with this it keeps freezing and going off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/5a7baa9e-a526-44b2-9fee-f8ef5e3e2027
  10. Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Download Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Download Issue: I can't download Magic Jigsaw Puzzles to my Lap Top with Window's 10. I keep getting the message "Can't Install, we'll retry shortly." However, it never installs. Any suggestions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. magic jigsaw puzzles issues

2. magic jigsaw puzzle not working

3. magic puzzle problems

4. can not play magic jigsaw puzzles on mircosoft,
  5. cant install magic puzzles on windows10,
  6. microsoft magic jigsaw puzzle daily puzzle will not open