Windows 10: Issue with MEGA file download

Discus and support Issue with MEGA file download in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just had a problem after downloading a file from MEGA (about 43MB in mp3). The cpu usage skyrocketed after downloading, I couldnt right click that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mamba28, May 23, 2020.

1. Issue with MEGA file download

So I just had a problem after downloading a file from MEGA (about 43MB in mp3). The cpu usage skyrocketed after downloading, I couldnt right click that file or the pc would stop working. Other files werent an issue. I noticed super high cpu usage from windows search filter and windows explorer. It was also super hard to delete it and emtpy the recycle bin as for that file it wasnt responding. Now it's gone. What can I do to avoid it happening? What's the cause?

submitted by /u/Mamba28
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mamba28, May 23, 2020

2. Something wrong with downloads?

maybe list the specific file you are trying to download. I also just grabbed a download with no issues, and good speed.

sneekypeet, May 23, 2020
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, May 23, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Issue with MEGA file download

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Issue with MEGA file download

1. Issue with MEGA file download - Similar Threads - Issue MEGA file

2. Automatic file downloads issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic file downloads issue: Hi,I have an issue with Automatic file downloads in windows 10. I am using onedrive as a cloud server, and enabled files on-demand option there. I do not want download files with apps, so when first time I get notification that file has been downloaded with app, I choose to...
  3. Automatic file downloads issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic file downloads issue: Hi,I have an issue with Automatic file downloads in windows 10. I am using onedrive as a cloud server, and enabled files on-demand option there. I do not want download files with apps, so when first time I get notification that file has been downloaded with app, I choose to...
  4. Automatic file downloads issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. File Download Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Download Issues: I recently downloaded an ePub file eBook. To open this, I downloaded the Adobe Digital Editions. Everything was going smoothly, but I somehow messed up. Whenever I download and attempt to open the ePub file it's reading as the installation file for the Adobe Digital Editions....
  6. File Download Issues

File Download Issues: I recently downloaded an ePub file eBook. To open this, I downloaded the Adobe Digital Editions. Everything was going smoothly, but I somehow messed up. Whenever I download and attempt to open the ePub file it's reading as the installation file for the Adobe Digital Editions....
  7. Downloading from MEGA archives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading from MEGA archives: Hi,I have a problem when downloading zip files that are stored in an archive on MEGA. The files are being downloaded as a Windows media player file, instead of files that contain program code in vscode for example. What do I have to do so that the files are downloaded as a...
  8. Mega long boot up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mega long boot up: Laptop will either, sit there with a blank screen for about 90 seconds before showing me the login screen, then logs in pretty quick. Or will get to the login screen pretty quick but then take a long time to actually log in. Long black screen 20200603_140144.mp4 - Google...
  9. IE Mega slow

in Browsers and Email
    IE Mega slow: whats up with IE? I select a link, IE takes about 10-20 seconds (or more) to decide what I want. When I decide to give up and go elsewhere it suddenly pops up? Its so slow it makes the tortoise look like the hare? *Mad I just came back to add its IE11 and it took so long I...
  10. mega files have internet explorer icon

mega files have internet explorer icon: cant download zip folders it keeps becoming internet explorer icon 108204