Windows 10: Issue with Microsoft Store app installation

Discus and support Issue with Microsoft Store app installation in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop is Surface pro 6, I use Windows 10 Pro and I cannot install the app “Amazon Video UK” with receiving the message “It looks like you don’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TrinaGrant, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Issue with Microsoft Store app installation

My laptop is Surface pro 6, I use Windows 10 Pro and I cannot install the app “Amazon Video UK” with receiving the message “It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account”.

:)

TrinaGrant, Jan 27, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jan 27, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Issue with Microsoft Store app installation

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Issue with Microsoft Store app installation

1. Issue with Microsoft Store app installation - Similar Threads - Issue Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft Store apps issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store apps issue: So this problem has been present for a little while wherein apps installed from the Microsoft Store the mouse goes outside of the window when it shouldn't. For example, in a game, when I look around at some point the mouse will leave the window and go to the desktop if it's...
  3. microsoft store install issues

microsoft store install issues: So when I open the microsoft store, click a game I would like to download, it gives me an option to download to my ssd c drive or my external hdd g drive. I was trying to install sea of thieves and forza horizon 4, I go on the games, change the install drive to my g drive...
  4. Microsoft Store App Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store App Issue: Whenever I boot my laptop, I keep getting an error message which reads as under: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\AppRepository\60419chengcong.NavigationBar_1.0.5.0_neutral_~_t9fsqbj7rngfm.xml Apparently this relates to some App which is on the Laptop or which has since...
  5. Issues with Microsoft Store app

Issues with Microsoft Store app: I am running Window 10 and since the last windows update the following apps keep closing without any warning. OneNote for Windows 10 Microsoft To Do Microsoft Office Your Phone I had downloaded all of these apps from the Microsoft Store. I have tried resetting the apps,...
  6. Issue in installing app from microsoft store

Issue in installing app from microsoft store: I am having issue in installing app from the Microsoft store. While trying to install the app i face PUR authentication failure. And I have not signed in the store as it is organisation devicesurface go -windows 10 PRO. I tried resetting the app still issue not resolved....
  7. Microsoft app store apps install issue

Microsoft app store apps install issue: In Microsoft store i clicked the GET button for downloading the apps but i cannot able to download. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-apps-install-issue/04e3f4c0-a1bf-4747-bb3e-c22468914b0e"
  8. microsoft app store install issue

microsoft app store install issue: In Microsoft store i clicked the GET button for downloading the apps but i cannot able to download. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-install-issue/04e3f4c0-a1bf-4747-bb3e-c22468914b0e"
  9. Microsoft Store Installation Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Installation Issues: I signed into my account on my computer, purchased a game and attempted to install it, despite having everything the installation stuff requires I'm greeted with this image again and again, I tried to restart the store itself, restart my computer and nothing worked, please...
  10. Microsoft Store app issue

Microsoft Store app issue: HI I've Lumia 950xl & in about 3 latest version of Microsoft store that I've upgraded realize that it has conflict on menu sign at top of app and list of apps. could you please help me?...