Windows 10: Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

Discus and support Issue with Microsoft Support staff! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue where I have a digital license for Windows 10 and I deactivated it on my old PC and logged into my Microsoft account on my new PC and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GazWW, Jun 1, 2023.

1. GazWW Win User

Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

I have an issue where I have a digital license for Windows 10 and I deactivated it on my old PC and logged into my Microsoft account on my new PC and Windows 10 wont activate. I asked for a support callback through Microsft website and got a call back, first agent couldnt help wanted motherboard information, then sent me to tech support who also couldnt help so sent me to accounts... the last person, a female... then proceded to send me texts with codes and emails with codes from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - and finally asked me for remote access - for a simple key issue... when I questioned this

:)

GazWW, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 1, 2023
  3. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 1, 2023
  4. xorbe Win User

is Artas1984 an official TPU staff member?

Who are the slackers at the bottom of that list, they look super sketch. ;-)

xorbe, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

1. Issue with Microsoft Support staff! - Similar Threads - Issue Microsoft Support

2. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Microsoft Support staff!: I have an issue where I have a digital license for Windows 10 and I deactivated it on my old PC and logged into my Microsoft account on my new PC and Windows 10 wont activate. I asked for a support callback through Microsft website and got a call back, first agent couldnt...
  3. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Microsoft Support staff!: I have an issue where I have a digital license for Windows 10 and I deactivated it on my old PC and logged into my Microsoft account on my new PC and Windows 10 wont activate. I asked for a support callback through Microsft website and got a call back, first agent couldnt...
  4. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

7. Microsoft Support Issue

Microsoft Support Issue: Does Microsoft's support team ever actually help resolve an issue? I asked for help with recovering my product key for Windows 10 Pro over the past week, and no one has been able to see my case to the very end.Repeatedly, I have been told that my case will be transferred to...
  8. Microsoft Support Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support Issue: Does Microsoft's support team ever actually help resolve an issue? I asked for help with recovering my product key for Windows 10 Pro over the past week, and no one has been able to see my case to the very end.Repeatedly, I have been told that my case will be transferred to...
  9. Microsoft Support Issue

10. Microsoft Support Issue

Microsoft Support Issue: I'm trying to contact Microsoft but then the get help app and the web page were to contact support doesn't allow you to contact support. What I found out with this issue is that it's happening on multiple computers, you cant troubleshoot any computer issues since it directs...