Windows 10: Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7

Discus and support Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please refer to the issue created in PowerShell github repo https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell/issues/18783While using MSMQ module command in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kumar Krishnamoorthy, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7

Please refer to the issue created in PowerShell github repo https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell/issues/18783While using MSMQ module command in PowerShell 7, we cannot pipe the output of Get-MsmqQueue to Remove-MsmqQueue, as it causes error.The same command works fine in PowerShell 5.

:)

Kumar Krishnamoorthy, Dec 16, 2022

2. MSMQ

I have a windows computer app that requires MSMQ to be installed/enabled. Normally you would go to programs and features and the turn windows features on or off to turn MSMQ on. A random selection of computers on my network have this feature available.
    This computer is windows 10, version 1803, build 17134.1. MSMQ is not available. Can anyone help out here? Reloading the computer is not an option.

RobertSymonds1, Dec 16, 2022
  3. MSMQ

is this going to install the MSMQ feature on the system?

RobertSymonds1, Dec 16, 2022
  4. Anwille Win User

Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7

Powershell ISE issue

Try these steps instead:

1. You can right-click on "Start" --> "Windows PowerShell Module" or "Windows PowerShell ISE" by going to "Start" --> "Administrative Tools" --> "Windows PowerShell Module" or "Windows PowerShell ISE". Select "Run As administrator". Anything you run in that
    window will be as "Administrator".

Anwille, Dec 16, 2022
Thema:

Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7

1. Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7 - Similar Threads - Issue MSMQ PowerShell

2. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue: Hi All,I am running VSCode on Windows 10.I am getting the below error when running AZ Modules. These modules work fine in powershellISE.PS C:\Users\admin> connect-AzAccount WARNING: Unable to acquire token for tenant 'organizations' with error 'InteractiveBrowserCredential...
  3. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue: Hi All,I am running VSCode on Windows 10.I am getting the below error when running AZ Modules. These modules work fine in powershellISE.PS C:\Users\admin> connect-AzAccount WARNING: Unable to acquire token for tenant 'organizations' with error 'InteractiveBrowserCredential...
  4. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Powershell modules to work on MIM groups

Powershell modules to work on MIM groups: Hi,I am having a Microsoft Identity Manager MIM group created in my organisation and I am trying to work on the groups using powershell to add/remove members or owners. The traditional Add-AzADGroupMember cmdlets are not working and throwing error like not recognised as the...
  6. Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7

Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7: Please refer to the issue created in PowerShell github repo https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell/issues/18783While using MSMQ module command in PowerShell 7, we cannot pipe the output of Get-MsmqQueue to Remove-MsmqQueue, as it causes error.The same command works fine in...
  7. Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7: Please refer to the issue created in PowerShell github repo https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell/issues/18783While using MSMQ module command in PowerShell 7, we cannot pipe the output of Get-MsmqQueue to Remove-MsmqQueue, as it causes error.The same command works fine in...
  8. Issue with Install-Module from PowerShell Gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with Install-Module from PowerShell Gallery: I'm trying to Install modules from PowerShell Gallery , But Install-Module command is not working. Also Find-Module and a few commands are not working.[ATTACH][ATTACH]Previously I removed PowerShellGet from modules. I tried to installPowerShellGet from .nupkg file ,...
  9. MSMQ

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSMQ: I have a windows computer app that requires MSMQ to be installed/enabled. Normally you would go to programs and features and the turn windows features on or off to turn MSMQ on. A random selection of computers on my network have this feature available. This computer is...
  10. Powershell module vmware.powercli not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell module vmware.powercli not working: I have installed the powercli module in powershell using "install-module -name vmware.powercli"; Version 10.1.1.8827524 along with all the modules: Version Name ------- ---- 6.7.0.8250345 VMware.DeployAutomation 6.7.0.8250345 VMware.ImageBuilder...