Windows 10: Issue with multiple languages on Windows 10

Discus and support Issue with multiple languages on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, I'm using Windows 10 with the latest updates. Recently I started having a weird problem. I have both Hebrew and English keyboards installed and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bushaaya, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Bushaaya Win User

Issue with multiple languages on Windows 10

Hey,

I'm using Windows 10 with the latest updates.

Recently I started having a weird problem.

I have both Hebrew and English keyboards installed and used.

Recently when I click to change languages Hebrew is counted 2ce even though it appears on the list only 1ce.

So if for example I'm currently on Hebrew and want to change to English, I will:

1. Click Alt+Shift - keyboard stays on Hebrew

2. Click Alt+Shift - keyboard changes to English

3. Click Alt+Shift - keyboard changes to Hebrew

4. Click Alt+Shift - keyboard stays on Hebrew

5. Click Alt+Shift - keyboard changes to English

This is super annoying and frustrating.

As I mentioned, when I open the list of installed languages, I only see Hebrew there 1 time so there doesn't seem to be a reason for the language not to change to English on the 1st try.

Any ideas how I can resolve this?

Thanks!

:)

Bushaaya, Dec 18, 2018

2. Primary Language Change in Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for your interest on Windows 10.

Follow the below steps to add your language from the language list.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.
    For more information, you can also refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/using-multiple-languages

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1 also applies to Windows 10.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Multiple Language issue

Thank you for the detailed information. For you to remove the language on it, we suggest following the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Time & language, then click Region & language.
    • Under Languages, Click the language that you have, then choose Options.
      Issue with multiple languages on Windows 10 33396172-05e6-4fec-b9ce-c1dfbe29a499.png
    • Under Keyboards, choose the language/keyboard layout that you want to remove.
      Then click Remove.
      Issue with multiple languages on Windows 10 61b18c41-35c8-4401-b2fb-6d983f3725c3.png

Don't hesitate to update us with the outcome.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Multiple Language issue

Hi,

There are several reasons why there are multiple keyboard layouts on your settings. For us to isolate what's causing it, we would like to know the following:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Were you trying to remove the other keyboard layouts or do you want to add it on the list of language as shown on the first picture?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you using? (Kindly use this link to check it.)

We'll be waiting for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Issue with multiple languages on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Issue multiple languages

2. Multiple issues with windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple issues with windows 10: So i have windows 10 and these key features are prominent in the issues i run into. 1. windows store always fails to load, and if it does its a grey screen for anywhere from 1-30 minutes of loading before it throws the 0x80131500 error code, i have tried all trouble shooting...
  3. multiple languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple languages: i have only two languages installed in my settings english-united states and persian. but in taskbar, i see three or four languages english-US, english-UK, Persian and Persian-standard and switching between languages does not work smoothly...
  4. multiple languages

multiple languages: i have only two languages installed in my settings english-united states and persian. but in taskbar, i see three or four languages english-US, english-UK, Persian and Persian-standard and switching between languages does not work smoothly...
  5. multiple languages

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Multiple English language issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple English language issue: I believe the screenshot below sums it up. I have ENG UK as my preferred language which I would love to delete, since it has some very weird combinations Shift + 2 is not @ for example. However, I cannot delete my preffered language. Besides that I have to switch between...
  7. Multiple English language issue

Multiple English language issue: I believe the screenshot below sums it up. I have ENG UK as my preferred language which I would love to delete, since it has some very weird combinations Shift + 2 is not @ for example. However, I cannot delete my preffered language. Besides that I have to switch between...
  8. Windows 10 spell checker and multiple languages

Windows 10 spell checker and multiple languages: Hi all, Hope someone can guide me in the right direction on this problem that is kind of making my use of Windows 10 20H2 a bit troublesome. First some background on my configuration: I have two PC's one desktop and one laptop, both have two languages pack installed...
  9. Windows simultaneously in multiple languages

Windows simultaneously in multiple languages: See screenshot below. Windows is currently set to English US in all places, including welcome screen, administrative, etc., but this happened on upgrade to Windows Pro 10. [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 Language Issue

Windows 10 Language Issue: Good day to you, a few weeks ago I had two languages installed (English-US and Arabic-101), but after some windows update suddenly when I open the language tab at the start bar I have three languages including new language (English-UK), but when I go to language preference...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows multiple languages

2. why i have several languages in windows 10

3. windows phone language issue