Windows 10: Issue with my Blu-ray removable disc drive.

Discus and support Issue with my Blu-ray removable disc drive. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32). this is the error code I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Greg Muzingo, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Issue with my Blu-ray removable disc drive.

A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32). this is the error code I get I tried all the solutions I found with regards to this error code. None of them worked. Please tell me where I can find the driver that may be corrupt so I can manually remove it and then try to replace it with the correct driver that will enable it to recognize discs when inserter and will also allow it to play Blu-ray discs. Or advise on best solution for this problem

:)

Greg Muzingo, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Deano k Win User

Blu ray discs and drive not working on Windows 10

Both cds and dvds play fine but blu ray discs are still not working. It still will not recognise blu rays in both the bdrom drive and external blu ray drive i bought

Deano k, Sep 13, 2019
  3. Deano k Win User
    Blu ray discs and drive not working on Windows 10

would appreciate some help as my laptop no longer seems to read blu ray discs or even a external blu ray player that i bought

[Original title: Blu ray discs and drive not working on windows ten]

Deano k, Sep 13, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

Issue with my Blu-ray removable disc drive.

Playing a Blu-Ray video disc?

I've been thinking of getting a Blu-Ray Optical drive and what I have seen is it would be best to get one that has the software with it for playing the Blu-Ray discs or burning to a Blu-Ray disc. I wouldn't need the movie creation part of the software as more interested in playing and data storage. Some of the available programs are not exactly cheap, running over $50 and considerably more.

Berton, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

Issue with my Blu-ray removable disc drive.

1. Issue with my Blu-ray removable disc drive. - Similar Threads - Issue Blu ray

2. Blu-ray Disc Drive ABHCA-H is not recognized by my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu-ray Disc Drive ABHCA-H is not recognized by my laptop: My Blu-ray Disc Drive ABHCA-H is not recognized by my laptop. The drive came with the laptop new, and it always worked. Sometime after upgrading to Windows 10 Home, it stopped working. I have not pursued the issue but now I would like to have this unit working again. I have...
  3. Blu-ray Disc Drive ABHCA-H is not recognized by my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu-ray Disc Drive ABHCA-H is not recognized by my laptop: My Blu-ray Disc Drive ABHCA-H is not recognized by my laptop. The drive came with the laptop new, and it always worked. Sometime after upgrading to Windows 10 Home, it stopped working. I have not pursued the issue but now I would like to have this unit working again. I have...
  4. Blu-ray Disc Drive ABHCA-H is not recognized by my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC: Hello,I went to use the LG bp50nb40 Blu-ray Disc write drive to load more pictures from my phone to an M-DISC using a new computer. The M-DISC already had many picture and movie files already on it. The laptop computer asked "Use disc like a USB flash drive or with a CD/DVD...
  6. Blu-Ray disc support

Blu-Ray disc support: Blu-Ray triple-layer 100GB re-writable discs - what is the best software to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blu-ray-disc-support/e87e512c-da5e-41a6-95bc-58a6d26a41ab
  7. Cannot Write a Blu-Ray Image to a Blu-Ray drive.

Cannot Write a Blu-Ray Image to a Blu-Ray drive.: I created a Blu-Ray image in ISO format. I then attempted to burn it to a Blu-Ray disk. First, I tried using a BD-RE and when I got an incompatible media error, I tried a standard BD-R. - The ISO size was well within the capacity of the disks I was attempting to write them...
  8. Copying video to Blu Ray Disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying video to Blu Ray Disc: Hi im trying to move or copy a MPEG2 video from PC to Blu Ray disc it just doesnt do it, for some reason , this error message may have something to do with it do i delete this desktop .ini file ? Thanks for your help ! [IMG][IMG][IMG]...
  9. Playing a Blu-Ray video disc?

Playing a Blu-Ray video disc?: I bought a Blu-Ray disc drive for my Windows 10 PC. I can see the files with Windows Explorer. When I insert a Blu-Ray disc, nothing happens. Windows Media Player does not play it. Does it support Blu-Ray? Can anyone tell me how to play it? Thank you for your...
  10. Blu-ray Disc Association New Ultra HD Blu-ray Specification and Logo

in Windows 10 News
    Blu-ray Disc Association New Ultra HD Blu-ray Specification and Logo: [img] Format Licensing on Schedule to Commence Summer 2015 LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) today announced completion of the Ultra HD Blu-ray™ specification and released the new logo that will delineate Ultra HD Blu-ray products. The...