Windows 10: Issue with my Device Spamming two random Keys constantly.

Discus and support Issue with my Device Spamming two random Keys constantly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So my Laptop Specs and Link belowKeeps spamming Z^Z^...How do I fix this?I already tried:RestartingUpdating to windows 11Uninstalling KeyboardNo Luck,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicholas678, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Issue with my Device Spamming two random Keys constantly.

So my Laptop Specs and Link belowKeeps spamming Z^Z^...How do I fix this?I already tried:RestartingUpdating to windows 11Uninstalling KeyboardNo Luck, it sometimes just stops for 10 Minutes, but then continues.https://youtu.be/LICevNgLKZEFilmed my screen, because obviously recording is not possible on this device...Specs:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 HomeVersion 10.0.22621 Build 22621Other OS Description Not AvailableOS Manufacturer Microsoft CorporationSystem Name DESKTOP-7VLO323System Manufacturer MEDIONSystem Model S6445 MD61489System Type x64-based PCSystem SKU ML-230008 30026588Proces

:)

Nicholas678, Nov 28, 2022

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

Redirecting

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Issue with my Device Spamming two random Keys constantly.

random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Issue with my Device Spamming two random Keys constantly.

1. Issue with my Device Spamming two random Keys constantly. - Similar Threads - Issue Device Spamming

2. Keyboard spamming keys randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard spamming keys randomly: My keyboard randomly spams keys at completely random times, and sometimes restarting my PC doesn't work till it just wears off. After a little digging, I found that I had the same problem as the person in this post;Keyboard spamming keys - Microsoft CommunityReinstalling...
  3. Keyboard spamming keys randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard spamming keys randomly: My keyboard randomly spams keys at completely random times, and sometimes restarting my PC doesn't work till it just wears off. After a little digging, I found that I had the same problem as the person in this post;Keyboard spamming keys - Microsoft CommunityReinstalling...
  4. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard keeps spamming random keys: My keyboard on my windows 10 keeps spamming keys. It first started spamming "j" and then it started spamming "0" and "8" I thought because I accidentally got water on it so I dried it off and it won't work, so I've been trying different solutions along with buying a new...
  5. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard keeps spamming random keys: My keyboard on my windows 10 keeps spamming keys. It first started spamming "j" and then it started spamming "0" and "8" I thought because I accidentally got water on it so I dried it off and it won't work, so I've been trying different solutions along with buying a new...
  6. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Issue with my Device Spamming two random Keys constantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with my Device Spamming two random Keys constantly.: So my Laptop Specs and Link belowKeeps spamming Z^Z^...How do I fix this?I already tried:RestartingUpdating to windows 11Uninstalling KeyboardNo Luck, it sometimes just stops for 10 Minutes, but then continues.https://youtu.be/LICevNgLKZEFilmed my screen, because obviously...
  8. Keyboard Spamming Random Keys and Unusable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keyboard Spamming Random Keys and Unusable: Okay so, I had this issue for like 3 months rn and its getting worse every single week. My keyboard keeps spamming CapsLock, T,Y,Tabs,},F3,F7 and Whenever i press a key it doesnt work. I feel like its a potential virus but idk. I tried system resetting and that didnt work.I...
  9. Keys spamming randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keys spamming randomly: I have two keyboards and both of them have problems on my gaming PC I recently built a few months back. One of them repeats keys while the other one spams 1s when holding down control and spams a bunch of other random keys after a while. I've tried to go into safe mode but...
  10. Keys randomly keep spamming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keys randomly keep spamming: Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes... since yesterday my computer has started to at random intervals spam the "1" key Only spams this key, I have searched online and tried various methods Turning off sticky keys, booting into safemode,...