Windows 10: Issue with .NET 3.5 after KB5015732

Discus and support Issue with .NET 3.5 after KB5015732 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,after updating my WIN11 on the 11th of August my .net app stopped working. The updates were:KB5016629KB5016629KB5012170KB5015814My application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Janusz Pepe, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Issue with .NET 3.5 after KB5015732

Hello,after updating my WIN11 on the 11th of August my .net app stopped working. The updates were:KB5016629KB5016629KB5012170KB5015814My application which was working before, now crashesh with Invalid Namespace. My assumption is that whatever DLL was renamed/changed/removed. The issue also appears when inspecting the service!

:)

Janusz Pepe, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 17, 2022
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 error 0x80070002 Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. I will do my best to fix the issue.

To assist you better I would like to know, which game are you trying to play?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the
    .NET Framework 3.5. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Programs and features, click on
      Turn Windows features on or off on the left pane.

• Click on .NET Framework 3.5 on the Window pop up to expand.

• Uncheck the box and check on Ok.
    • To re-install it back check on the box and click on OK.
    Also, I suggest you to install all the Windows update.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Issue with .NET 3.5 after KB5015732

.Net Framwork 3.5 - Sims 3

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you follow the following methods:

Method 1: Disable any security programs on your computer.

• Disable any security programs and try installing the .NET framework 3.5.
    Note: Running the computer without firewall or the anti-virus software is a potential threat to the computer; make sure to enable the security software after completing the troubleshooting steps and after identifying the
    issue.

Method 2: Perform clean boot.

• Place your computer in clean boot and try installing service pack 1 and try try installing the .NET framework 3.5. . To perform clean boot, check this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Issue with .NET 3.5 after KB5015732

1. Issue with .NET 3.5 after KB5015732 - Similar Threads - Issue NET KB5015732

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. Issue with .NET 3.5 after KB5015732

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with .NET 3.5 after KB5015732: Hello,after updating my WIN11 on the 11th of August my .net app stopped working. The updates were:KB5016629KB5016629KB5012170KB5015814My application which was working before, now crashesh with Invalid Namespace. My assumption is that whatever DLL was renamed/changed/removed....
  5. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. .net 5

.net 5: Hello, While opening "HandBrake" program to add subtitle to a movie, got a notice there is an update to the program. Downloaded the update and tried to work with it, but it gave me a notice this program needs .NET. In the notice is a link to download this .NET, version 5.0.9....
  8. Introducing .NET 5

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing .NET 5: Today, we’re announcing that the next release after .NET Core 3.0 will be .NET 5. This will be the next big release in the .NET family.There will be just one .NET going forward, and you will be able to use it to target Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, tvOS, watchOS and...
  9. Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3: Today, we are announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 3. We would like to update you on the .NET Core 3.0 schedule and introduce you to improvements in .NET Core SDK installers, Docker containers, Range, and Index. We also have updates on the Windows Desktop and Entity Framework...
  10. Net Use Error 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Net Use Error 5: I'm running from a command window opened with admin privligies. I'm trying to create a mapped drive of f: from pc1 a windows 10 pc to another win 10 pc2 on the same network sub-domain. net use N: \\pc1\f$ /user:pc1\user1 password /persistent:yes Causes "Error 5...