Windows 10: Issue with opening busy

Discus and support Issue with opening busy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sir , The busy accounting software is not opening in my window 11 updated version. I have tried so many times but only a little massage pop up saying "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mohd Hamid1, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Issue with opening busy

Sir , The busy accounting software is not opening in my window 11 updated version. I have tried so many times but only a little massage pop up saying " Run time error 13 type mismatch" and when I ok it my busy software get off . I have also ask someone software engineer but they can't solve it and saying it's not software,s fault but a windows latest version. I have also even tried to install busy software old version but same issue arises. Please look after this issue as soon as possible.

:)

Mohd Hamid1, Mar 19, 2023
  2. RGWilde Win User

Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Issue with opening busy

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Issue with opening busy :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Issue with opening busy

1. Issue with opening busy - Similar Threads - Issue opening busy

2. Issue with opening busy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with opening busy: Sir , The busy accounting software is not opening in my window 11 updated version. I have tried so many times but only a little massage pop up saying " Run time error 13 type mismatch" and when I ok it my busy software get off . I have also ask someone software engineer but...
  3. New business laptop setup verification issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New business laptop setup verification issues: We have a new employee, and while setting up his laptop, I was asked to enter his phone number to receive a code to prove his identity. This has not been required when setting up laptops previously. When entering his phone number and clicking 'Next", I get an error that only...
  4. HR Block Business 2019 won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HR Block Business 2019 won't open: It is still installed but won't open. Here is the event message. Can this be fixed to open last year's return? Session Summary Information: Date/Time: 4/14/2021 11:06:39 AM ApplicationVersion: 19.2.7348.20130 CommandLine: "C:\Program Files x86\H&R BlockBusiness\H&R...
  5. Windows Hello for Business - Remote Desktop Issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello for Business - Remote Desktop Issues: Hello, We are consultants doing functional testing on a client application. We have to remote desktop from our company laptop into client servers to execute the test and somehow our laptop credentials are being asked for within the remote desktop session on client machines....
  6. Big Business Deluxe will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big Business Deluxe will not open: I have been playing Big Business Deluxe for 5 years and now it will not open Error code ox803F8001 Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/big-business-deluxe-will-not-open/b3e77fc6-862e-4230-ba01-e89e3da466e0
  7. Issues with Word Home and Business 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issues with Word Home and Business 2016: Some advise please. I recently bought a new laptop and the Office Home and Business 2016. I had someone installed it. Later I used it to work, but when I tried to download files from email attachments or internet, the Microsoft word would not open. The prompt windows 'word...
  8. Issue with Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with Skype for Business: I recently bought a laptop. OS windows 10 . However i am unable to launch skype for business. It just flashes on the screen for a while and then disappears. IE version is IE11. Tried reinstalling and rebooting system. However it doesn't work. Please help. Thanks in Advance....
  9. MyMalwarebytes now open for business.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MyMalwarebytes now open for business.: I haven't seen this posted here so thought I'd let you all know that those with MBAM pro can now reset their license without going through support. Visit Malwarebytes | Sign in & sign up with the email address used to purchase the MalwareBytes product, once registered &...
  10. Busy server when opening a program?

in Windows 10 Support
    Busy server when opening a program?: I just switched over to Windows 10 from 7 w/SP1. In Windows 7 I had no problem running my Photo Explosion program. Now when I try to open it, I get as far as edit photo and I get this message popping up. When I click on the switch to, it opens the start menu??? How do I...