Windows 10: Issue with opening images

Discus and support Issue with opening images in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My PC doesn’t allow me to open images. Is it possible to fix it somehow?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Misti Dison, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Issue with opening images

My PC doesn’t allow me to open images. Is it possible to fix it somehow?

:)

Misti Dison, Sep 8, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Issue with opening images

Windows 10 open window issue

Hello,

I suggest you to try the following steps and check:

DISM:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Issue with opening images

1. Issue with opening images - Similar Threads - Issue opening images

2. opened an image and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    opened an image and...: I opened an image and I received the following error message "0x000007b unexpected parameters". I was informed that Smart App was responsible for the error reading. However, after confirming "OK" on the message three times the image opened anyway. So I closed it down and...
  3. opened an image and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opened an image and...: I opened an image and I received the following error message "0x000007b unexpected parameters". I was informed that Smart App was responsible for the error reading. However, after confirming "OK" on the message three times the image opened anyway. So I closed it down and...
  4. Clipboard not opening images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard not opening images: Screenshots taken aren't being saved to the designated "screenshots" folder or anywhere else,as maybe this feature got transferred to the clipboard. Now opening the clipboard, the images are present there but won't open, copy or move from there. Upon clicking on the image,...
  5. TIF image not opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TIF image not opening: Hello, I have recently downloaded a panorama of Mars shared by NASA in .tif format, which is about 2.3 GB in size, but the image won’t open. Normally, I can open another .tif file without trouble by using Microsoft’s own software. However, when I click on the panorama, a...
  6. Previous opening image?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Previous opening image?: how can you find the previous image displayed on edge opening page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previous-opening-image/10d3fd73-0813-428e-a350-7ac1921183de
  7. Opening image files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening image files: How do I change the default program for opening images? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-image-files/74f7d24b-f03e-4a69-b9cb-f02060d65494"
  8. unable to open images

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to open images: when I am trying to open an images its saying [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-images/7f6f4b0a-6447-4016-b206-3f509f28c363"
  9. opening .jpg image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opening .jpg image: unable to open .jpg image in photos. It just says this file type is unsupported. but it will play all the images in a slideshow. it will play other .jpg images no problem. Can anyone tell me how to open the images separately?...
  10. Opening image attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening image attachments: Hi, when i open and image from an email, windows 10 opens the pictures folder and then the attachment. This is so annoying, does anyone have a solution to this. Thanks Becky 15632