Windows 10: ISSUE WITH OPENING OF MICROSOFT STORE

Discus and support ISSUE WITH OPENING OF MICROSOFT STORE in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; last month I had an issue regarding the mail app so i uninstalled the mail and calender app through windows power shell but later am not able install... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SUMANTHDEEKSHITH, Nov 5, 2018.

1. ISSUE WITH OPENING OF MICROSOFT STORE

last month I had an issue regarding the mail app so i uninstalled the mail and calender app through windows power shell but later am not able install through store,the Microsoft store app also not working properly though the internet connection is good it always shows the error as 'you need internet for this'.

kindly help to resolve the above issue.

:)

SUMANTHDEEKSHITH, Nov 5, 2018

2. Microsoft Store Issues

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions in order for us to properly address your login issue with Windows store and opening the app.

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to this?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What is the exact error message you were receiving when opening the app?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter
    to troubleshoot the app and Microsoft store.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. ISSUE WITH OPENING OF MICROSOFT STORE :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 7, 2018
  4. ISSUE WITH OPENING OF MICROSOFT STORE

Store won't open?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to open Windows Store. We will help you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset the Windows Store and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to
    help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

ISSUE WITH OPENING OF MICROSOFT STORE

1. ISSUE WITH OPENING OF MICROSOFT STORE - Similar Threads - ISSUE OPENING MICROSOFT

2. microsoft store not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store not opening: hello! my microsoft store is not opening when i double click on it it does'nt gives any response no loading sign at all i reinstall the windows hoping it will work but it isnt so can u plz help me with this and for your information i was previously having a problem like some...
  3. Microsoft Store not opening.

Microsoft Store not opening.: Hello sir/madam,I am Devan from India. My microsoft store isn't showing in apps and features option in settings and cant open with powershell command and i need to download something really important that can only be download from microsoft store. Please help me through this...
  4. Microsoft store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not opening: My MS store is just loading and loading and loading... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening/2b325c62-01dd-48c2-9812-3cf0d7b4ac33
  5. Microsoft store not opening

Microsoft store not opening: My MS store is just loading and loading and loading... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening/2b325c62-01dd-48c2-9812-3cf0d7b4ac33
  6. Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.: I am trying to open MS store but always see the error "The deployment operation failed because the specified application needs to be registered first". please explain how to solve this issue?...
  7. Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.

Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.: I am trying to open MS store but always see the error "The deployment operation failed because the specified application needs to be registered first". please explain how to solve this issue?...
  8. Microsoft Store will not open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will not open.: Hello, I have been having an issue ever since I factory reset my PC to get rid of a virus. I was trying to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but my Microsoft Store isn't opening. When I try to open it, it instantly closes and I cannot get any apps.I have already tried...
  9. microsoft store will not open,

microsoft store will not open,: Microsoft store will not open. I have tried everything I can find. somebody please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-will-not-open/e73c7cf0-e811-4ad1-8777-bc2d02a07127
  10. Open Microsoft Store.

Open Microsoft Store.: My microsoft store is not working. It is showing that We all have Bad Days .Please open my Microsoft Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-microsoft-store/d4144eba-6710-495e-aa1b-bfe4c4a84e5a