Windows 10: Issue with Paint

Discus and support Issue with Paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, First of all note that I am having problems with paint not paint 3d. I didn't see an option with paint so I chose paint 3d. I have windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmirEghbal, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Issue with Paint

Hi,

First of all note that I am having problems with paint not paint 3d. I didn't see an option with paint so I chose paint 3d.

I have windows 10 professional. I use paint but I am having some weird issue. I will try my best to explain this. I edit some photos and make some changes. If I select a part of the photo using the select tool and fill it with one of the solid colours from the pallet, after a few minutes I get these small stripes. One line of stripes is brighter, one line is alittle darker and it goes on. Below I have attached a picture. If you zoom in alittle bit and look in the grey area next to where it says iE, you will see these stripes. Or the blue part right next to it. These are the locations I have done some changes. I am not sure why this is happening. I have looked at all options available but I don't see anything that I might have incorrectly selected that could create the stripes. They are alittle bit hard to see so you have to concentrate. They were not part of the original picture. Please e-mail me back.

Thank you,

Amir Eghbal

:)

AmirEghbal, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Jun 27, 2020
  3. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Issue with Paint

Ms paint issue that I was curious about.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you using Microsoft Paint Application or Paint 3D?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    3. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    4. Are you facing this issue only with the Scanned Pictures or is it happening for the pictures after saving a different copy?​

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and check if this helps.

If you are using Microsoft Paint, then try Paint 3D in Windows 10! It's the latest evolution of classic Paint, with a ton of new art tools to try on your 2D canvas or 3D objects. Find out more:

If you are still facing the same issue, then please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further and also, I suggest you to post a
    Screenshot of the issue.

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Issue with Paint

1. Issue with Paint - Similar Threads - Issue Paint

2. Twice copy paste issue in paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twice copy paste issue in paint: Hi I am trying to copy paste text in paint but when I tried to paste it. It is pasting twice and whole image is getting disturbed.. even I remove second occurrence first string is partially getting copy pasted......
  3. Twice copy paste issue in paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twice copy paste issue in paint: Hi I am trying to copy paste text in paint but when I tried to paste it. It is pasting twice and whole image is getting disturbed.. even I remove second occurrence first string is partially getting copy pasted......
  4. Twice copy paste issue in paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. MS Paint On Windows 11 Has Some New Issues...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint On Windows 11 Has Some New Issues...: I've been using MS Paint for YEARS now. I've never come across any issues from it until recently. There's TWO new issues, actually:When using the shapes tool Like the circle or square, when dragging one side, the opposite side also changes. This has been very annoying when...
  6. MS Paint On Windows 11 Has Some New Issues...

MS Paint On Windows 11 Has Some New Issues...: I've been using MS Paint for YEARS now. I've never come across any issues from it until recently. There's TWO new issues, actually:When using the shapes tool Like the circle or square, when dragging one side, the opposite side also changes. This has been very annoying when...
  7. Microsoft Paint zoom issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint zoom issue: Dear allHas anyone experienced this issue as well?By editing a .png with MS Paint Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22623.730 ni_release the vertical scroll-bar does not follow the zoomand this unable to edit lower zoomed part of the file.Best regardsArt...
  8. Microsoft Paint zoom issue

Microsoft Paint zoom issue: Dear allHas anyone experienced this issue as well?By editing a .png with MS Paint Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22623.730 ni_release the vertical scroll-bar does not follow the zoomand this unable to edit lower zoomed part of the file.Best regardsArt...
  9. MS Paint - cut/paste issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint - cut/paste issue: In MS Paint you can no longer move very small objects smaller than .3 inches square...about 6 mm square. I've seen a lot of posts without resolutions that work. Microsoft, are you fixing this????...
  10. MS Paint - cut/paste issue

MS Paint - cut/paste issue: In MS Paint you can no longer move very small objects smaller than .3 inches square...about 6 mm square. I've seen a lot of posts without resolutions that work. Microsoft, are you fixing this????...