Windows 10: Issue with PC boot after installing graphics card drivers

Discus and support Issue with PC boot after installing graphics card drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've got problem with my graphics card that after installing graphics card driver PC cant boot to windows. Only if i uninstall drivers in safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by piotrxllo, May 15, 2020.

1. piotrxllo Win User

Issue with PC boot after installing graphics card drivers

Hello,
    I've got problem with my graphics card that after installing graphics card driver PC cant boot to windows. Only if i uninstall drivers in safe mode it boots to windows then when i install it and reboot pc it doesnt turns on, stops on the loading circle and after reinstalling drivers it turns on.
    Specs:
    MSI B450M bazooka v2
    AMD ryzen 5 2600
    asus dual rx5500xt 8gb oc
    ram corsair vengeance pro rgb 3200mhz 2*8gb
    BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED @oem15.inf,%amd7340.1%;Radeon RX 5500 XT
    BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED @msports.inf,%*pnp0400.devicedesc%;Port drukarki
    BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED @msports.inf,%*pnp0501.devicedesc%;Port komunikacyjny
    BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED @cpu.inf,%amdppm.devicedesc%;AMD Processor
    and this loops BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED @cpu.inf,%amdppm.devicedesc%;AMD Processor
    /\ theres bootlog

:)

piotrxllo, May 15, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

Graphics driver failed durring installation

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error messages while booting the computer normally?
    • What is the make and model number of the computer?
    This issue could have occurred if the driver is not installed properly.

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode with Networking and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode with Networking, I suggest you to install latest graphics driver and check if you face any issues.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2:

Now install latest graphics driver and check if you can boot the computer normally.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 15, 2020
  3. Unable to install graphics card driver on Windows 10.

Hello Alex,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

You may be facing the above issue due to no graphics card drivers installed on your PC. If a device driver is not installed, then the particular device will not be supported on the PC. Any device driver installed on the PC will be visible under
    Device manager.

Method 1: I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible graphics card driver for Windows 10 operating system from the manufacturer’s website and check if the device driver is visible under
    Device manager.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode by
    following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Download the latest driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website or locate the driver setup file of the previous operating system in your PC.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      properties

• Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for, select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

• Once the driver is installed in compatibility mode,
      restart the PC for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 15, 2020
  4. Issue with PC boot after installing graphics card drivers

Issues with new Graphics Card install

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to install the graphic card driver in compatibility mode from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue persists or not.

Official Support | ASUS Global

Compatibility mode runs the driver using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on
      • Run this the setup file of the driver and select Properties.
      • Select Compatibility tab.
      • Place a check mark next to program in Compatibility mode and select previous the version of Windows from the drop down list.
      • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Issue with PC boot after installing graphics card drivers

1. Issue with PC boot after installing graphics card drivers - Similar Threads - Issue boot installing

2. Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver: Hello so I accidentally deleted my dx 11 Nvidia graphics thingy and I went to control panel went to recovery then I reset my pc and now it turns on lights on fans everything but when I turn my monitor on it goes in then cuts out and said no signal I’ve reseated the rams reset...
  3. Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver: Hello so I accidentally deleted my dx 11 Nvidia graphics thingy and I went to control panel went to recovery then I reset my pc and now it turns on lights on fans everything but when I turn my monitor on it goes in then cuts out and said no signal I’ve reseated the rams reset...
  4. Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. WEIRD GRAPHICS ISSUES APPEARING OCCASIONALLY, IS IT GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER ISSUE OR IS IT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WEIRD GRAPHICS ISSUES APPEARING OCCASIONALLY, IS IT GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER ISSUE OR IS IT...: Could somebody please explain why this weird graphics occasionally happens, it appears occasionally for few seconds and then gone, and then returns later but irregularly. I have read that it might be graphics card driver issue, but I do ask if it might be Windows 11 related...
  6. WEIRD GRAPHICS ISSUES APPEARING OCCASIONALLY, IS IT GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER ISSUE OR IS IT...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WEIRD GRAPHICS ISSUES APPEARING OCCASIONALLY, IS IT GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER ISSUE OR IS IT...: Could somebody please explain why this weird graphics occasionally happens, it appears occasionally for few seconds and then gone, and then returns later but irregularly. I have read that it might be graphics card driver issue, but I do ask if it might be Windows 11 related...
  7. The driver is not installed on the graphics card.

The driver is not installed on the graphics card.: 1.После переустановки Windows я решил установить драйвер на видеокарту. Но когда скачал exe файл и установил драйвера, результата не было .. Скачал с оффсайта Intel, но установился и ничего не вышло .. Все точно писало "Microsoft Basic Video Adapter" [ATTACH] Пытался...
  8. Issues After Manual Graphics Card Driver Update

Issues After Manual Graphics Card Driver Update: It started off with me going to Device Manager and then expanding "Display Adapters" and then selecting my graphics card. I then clicked a button at the top that would update my drivers. I selected the option that lets Windows search automatically for new drivers, and after a...
  9. Graphics Card No Output After Installing Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Card No Output After Installing Drivers: I recently purchased an ASUS Strix Radeon RX 470 and when I put it into my machine it was fine but everytime I try to install the latest drivers I would get no output from the graphics card and when I reboot I also get no display output so I have to run Windows in safe mode...
  10. After Creators Update - Won't boot with graphics card driver installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Creators Update - Won't boot with graphics card driver installed: As the title suggests, I allowed the creators update to install itself yesterday and now the computer will get stuck whilst booting. I took the graphics card out and used the onboard graphics and it then booted fine. Uninstalled the graphics drivers and rebooted with graphics...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bootlog_not_loaded radeon display driver error