Windows 10: Issue with People app

Discus and support Issue with People app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running a clean install of Win 10, less than a week old, and I'm seeing some odd behaviour with the People app. When I'm in Mail, I can see a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dscanlon, Aug 24, 2015.

1. dscanlon Win User

Issue with People app

I'm running a clean install of Win 10, less than a week old, and I'm seeing some odd behaviour with the People app.

When I'm in Mail, I can see a contact's details by clicking on the "Open Contact" option from within the message. This opens the People app. So far so good.

However, this seems to be the only way I can access People. There's no obvious way to access it otherwise from mail, it's not listed in "All apps": also, when the People app is open, it has no icon in the taskbar - just an empty space where the icon should be (I can grab this anti-icon and move it around the taskbar).

Any suggestions welcome...

:)

dscanlon, Aug 24, 2015

2. issue with people app

I am Using lumia 550 . In that my contacs are not updated in favourites of whats app. Kindly resolve the issue or advive me further detailin this regard

Baranidharan T, Aug 24, 2015
  3. issue with people app

Hi. Thanks for your reply my windows phone build is 10586.29 . I hope. Now you can help me to resolve my issue at the earliest.

Baranidharan T, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Issue with People app

1. Issue with People app - Similar Threads - Issue app

2. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  3. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  4. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  5. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  6. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.: Right click on taskbar apps do not open context menu. Search box input not clear after search, on search box click it randomly disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-apps-right-click-issue-search-box-issue/9d1d7e79-9246-44b6-b9ca-87bc201d9caf
  7. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.: Right click on taskbar apps do not open context menu. Search box input not clear after search, on search box click it randomly disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-apps-right-click-issue-search-box-issue/9d1d7e79-9246-44b6-b9ca-87bc201d9caf
  8. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Issues with the Xbox app and Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues with the Xbox app and Microsoft store: I recently activated a subscription of the Xbox Game Pass, but I cannot use it due to my Xbox lap not launching properly. When I start the Xbox app, it pops up with an error of 0x80070426, which apparently has something to do with an outdated version of Windows, but I have a...
  10. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...