Windows 10: Issue With Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth Failures

Discus and support Issue With Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth Failures in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I found this solution on another site cited by "jturcich." This solution came after spending an hour on the phone with Dell Support trying to resolve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DarM2_7, May 19, 2020.

1. DarM2_7 Win User

Issue With Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth Failures

I found this solution on another site cited by "jturcich." This solution came after spending an hour on the phone with Dell Support trying to resolve this issue I've had with the last 2 laptops I purchased from them. This end user cited the following solution AFTER installing 2 replacement cards in his laptop. This enduser also noticed others were having this issue with Dell and other vendors using Qualcomm cards. I thought this issue was happening after every Windows updates automatically applied to my laptop. Still not sure; however this resolved my issue.

Quoted exactly as "jturcich" shared with others:

"I shutdown the XPS 8930 his Dell laptop model, unplugged the power card for a few minutes, then powered it back on. I then went to "Device Manager" and uninstalled the "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed." When I then did a "Scan for Hardware Changes", the Bluetooth appeared in Device Manager. For me -- Bluetooth and all its items under it were blue-ed out; unavailable.This resolved the issue. "

He then added "Dell needs to work with Qualcomm to resolve this issue, but at least there is a workaround."

Yes! This simple step resolved my issue.

:)

DarM2_7, May 19, 2020
  2. MikeMecanic, May 19, 2020
  3. Chris Win User
    Bluetooth Stopped Working in Windows 10 (Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377)

I have an Asus T102HA which has an integrated Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 WiFi+Bluetooth adapter. The Bluetooth suddenly stopped working this morning and as a result the wireless mouse no longer works (this is how I knew Bluetooth stopped as I was using the machine at the time).

I checked in Device Manager and the Bluetooth devices were greyed out though they were not disabled (had to enable 'Show hidden devices' in Device Manager to see the Bluetooth section in the device tree).

I proceeded to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros QCA9377 driver as available from the Asus website (https://www.asus.com/uk/support/Download/3/919/0/1/EKnJ4vWdmuN3xLti/45/). Upon reinstalling the driver Bluetooth is no longer listed anywhere in Device Manager.

I have run the "Scan for hardware changes" in Device Manager but this does not detect anything new.

It is as if the Bluetooth device no longer exists on the system. However, WiFi is working fine which would suggest that the device itself is presumably ok and still present.

The only possibly suspicious thing to note in Device Manager is a device under:

I have no USB devices connected to the system so it is unclear what this unknown USB device is above - perhaps it could be the Bluetooth adapter but I don't seem to be able to get that unknown device to find a driver update online.

The Windows 'Bluetooth Support Service' is running and can start/stop successfully - it is also set to Automatic startup.

Airplane mode is not enabled and toggling it on/off has no effect on the Bluetooth situation, though it does turn WiFi on/off as it should.

I am out of options that I know of to troubleshoot this as Bluetooth isn't showing up no matter what I do.

How can I troubleshoot further and get the Bluetooth adapter reinstalled properly?

Chris, May 19, 2020
  4. Catechasm Win User

Bluetooth Stopped Working on Windows 10 (Qualcomm QCA9377)

I was using my bluetooth headphones yesterday and everything was working fine. When I returned to my computer, which was still on with everything unchanged, the bluetooth function no longer worked. I've tried everything I could find online but nothing has
    worked.

- When attempting to connect to Bluetooth, the computer says to turn bluetooth on. There is no option to turn bluetooth on.

- Under device manager, there is the Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth item. It often says "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)", but disabling it as well as uninstalling and reinstalling it have both failed. I tried both
    downloading it from microsoft and from the manufacturer (Dell) and both have failed consistently with multiple attempts.

- Troubleshooting the bluetooth feature sometimes yields "bluetooth drivers have failed", but ALWAYS yields "Bluetooth Radio Status - Not Fixed".

- I have restarted and shut down countless times.

- I have used the task manager to manually start every bluetooth process but there have been no results.

I know there are other threads like this but not a single one has a working solution of any kind, and most of the threads die out before the issue is resolved. Has anyone ever found a solution to this issue?

Update: I have also rolled back the driver of the Qualcomm network adapter multiple times, with no effect.

Catechasm, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Issue With Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth Failures - Similar Threads - Issue Qualcomm QCA9377

2. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working: Today 03/14/2023, Qualcomm Atheros QC9377 Bluetooth ceased to work. I'm using a Lenovo laptop, Windows 11Its driver status:This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operation...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth no longer working: Today 03/14/2023, Qualcomm Atheros QC9377 Bluetooth ceased to work. I'm using a Lenovo laptop, Windows 11Its driver status:This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operation...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 keep disconnecting: Hello, i need some help, i was using my Laptop to watch YouTube and then suddenly the internet went silent, i wa trying to solve it but apparently none of them work1. Troubleshoot the WiFi: i choose this and the laptop couldn't find the issue so they told me to reset the...
  5. Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac wireless adapter with Bluetooth driver no Bluetooth available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac wireless adapter with Bluetooth driver no Bluetooth available: I have the Qualcomm qca9377 802.11ac wireless adapter with Bluetooth however it has recently disappeared, ie: No Bluetooth in device Manager as well as the slider to turn Bluetooth on has disappeared. I tried everything I can find online to get it to return, exhausted many...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire F15 I need to keep updating the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter. Are there any fixes for this to stop this happening Thanks Andy...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Adapter issues

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Adapter issues: Hey guys I cannot access the Internet. the Device-Manager tells me he can‘t find file of Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Adapter Driver. Can someone provide me a Download link or any other help? cheers....
  8. Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth problems

Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth problems: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 Windows disabled the driver. I've installed the latest driver and it didn't fix the problem...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter: Please help me out, my laptop is an Asus with Windows 10. I know that the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter needs a driver update version 12.0.0.927 and my laptop is not able to recognize that there is a need for an update because after I click on Check Update the...
  10. Bluetooth Stopped Working on Windows 10 Qualcomm QCA9377

Bluetooth Stopped Working on Windows 10 Qualcomm QCA9377: I was using my bluetooth headphones yesterday and everything was working fine. When I returned to my computer, which was still on with everything unchanged, the bluetooth function no longer worked. I've tried everything I could find online but nothing has worked. - When...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qualcomm problems QCA9377

2. qualcomm atheros qca9377 corrupted