Windows 10: Issue with running DirectX 10/11 Games

Discus and support Issue with running DirectX 10/11 Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Well, I have old graphics card but it's support DirectX 11 ASUS with NVIDIA GeForce 210 chipset.Every DirectX 10/11 game installed just show me a error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SaRiNoS, Jun 2, 2021.

1. SaRiNoS Win User

Issue with running DirectX 10/11 Games

Well, I have old graphics card but it's support DirectX 11 ASUS with NVIDIA GeForce 210 chipset.Every DirectX 10/11 game installed just show me a error saying "DirectX feature level 11.0 required to play the game" and so on, i checked dxdiag and as usual DX12 is installed by default in Win10 and by checking the other tab i see Feature Levels from 9_1 to 10_1 all are available. Direct3D DDI is 11.1 and WDDM 1.2The only way i newly found to get those games to work is to go to DirectX Control Panel and add the game executable to the list and set Feature level limit as required plus checking For

:)

SaRiNoS, Jun 2, 2021

2. DirectX 11 isn't working

Hi Sondra,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Does this issue happens only with DirectX apps and games?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers?
    If yes, then I suggest you to install all the updates and check if it work's.

Also suggest you to refer the link below and check if that helps.

DirectX Graphics and Gaming:

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 2, 2021
  3. botperson Win User
    I have DirectX 12, but application requires DirectX 11

Hello.

I do have directX, but just not 11, i have 12. My question is why I cant run a directX 11 app with directX 12. The link sent was a link to the directX installation. Please read the question before posting the answer.

Thanks!

Aditya Radhakrishnan

botperson, Jun 2, 2021
  4. N6wze4 Win User

My DirectX 11 Graphic card was downgraded to DirectX 10

I trying to fix and restore my laptop's Radeon ™ HD 4500 DirectX 11 graphic card

which has been downgraded to "DirectX 10" by default from Windows 7 into 10.

I went to see whether I could download a driver from AMD but my HD 4500 card isn't in the list of supported card for

Windows 10. This is just ridiculous, as now I'm having trouble & eventually

not being able to play a game I want. So much for update.

It's not like my graphics isn't able to run DirectX 11, it's stated right infront of me

that it is DirectX 11 right at the original sticker still stuck on my computer.

N6wze4, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Issue with running DirectX 10/11 Games - Similar Threads - Issue running DirectX

2. Error running game with DirectX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error running game with DirectX: I'm trying to run "Hastune Miku Project Diva Mega Mix+" and it worked for a short moment before, but when I left the screen froze so I closed it and reopened it. However, now i can't run it at all because this error code appears. "Failed to format DirectX. Format must be...
  3. Error running game with DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error running game with DirectX: I'm trying to run "Hastune Miku Project Diva Mega Mix+" and it worked for a short moment before, but when I left the screen froze so I closed it and reopened it. However, now i can't run it at all because this error code appears. "Failed to format DirectX. Format must be...
  4. Can't run a DirectX 11 Game on DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run a DirectX 11 Game on DirectX 12: Hi, I tried to play a game called Lego Marvel Superheros 2, but when I ran the game it said "Fatal Error, Your machine is unable to run the game. It requires a graphics card which supports DirectX 11"I checked what DirectX version I had, and it said I had DirectX 11, How do I...
  5. Can't run a DirectX 11 Game on DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run a DirectX 11 Game on DirectX 12: Hi, I tried to play a game called Lego Marvel Superheros 2, but when I ran the game it said "Fatal Error, Your machine is unable to run the game. It requires a graphics card which supports DirectX 11"I checked what DirectX version I had, and it said I had DirectX 11, How do I...
  6. DirectX Issue on multiple games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DirectX Issue on multiple games.: I've been having an issue with DirectX for a while and cannot for the life of me fix it. Knowing my luck it's either something simple and obvious that I somehow missed or I'm going to have to fully reinstall windows and wipe everything. So I'm going to break everything down...
  7. Problem with DirectX issue in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with DirectX issue in games: I'm so dying to pay fortnite on my PC but every time I download it, and then try to play it, it shows a DirectX error something like 'direct X feature 11 level 10 is required to run the game. I tried everything, youtube tutorials, downloading directX, changing settings in...
  8. Problem with DirectX issue in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with DirectX issue in games: I'm so dying to pay fortnite on my PC but every time I download it, and then try to play it, it shows a DirectX error something like 'direct X feature 11 level 10 is required to run the game' I tried everything, youtube tutorials, downloading directX, changing settings in...
  9. DirectX game issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX game issues: Hi, whenever I run GTA V it crashes after a while due to issues with my DirectX software. I have tried many solutions and have not found a working solution. My DirectX software is DirectX 12 and my graphics card is a Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti...
  10. Directx 12 issues in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 12 issues in Games: Hello everyone, I am facing a rather annoying problem with playing games recently. I tried to play a few directx12 games and most of them seem to freeze and crash afterwards. Some games , which crash a few minutes after starting are Shadow of the tomb raider, Rainbow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we happy few dx10 feature level 10.0