Windows 10: Issue with screen colors?

Discus and support Issue with screen colors? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gunslinger56 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hiehb2/issue_with_screen_colors/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gunslinger56, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Issue with screen colors?

/u/Gunslinger56, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Issue with screen colors?

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Issue with screen colors?

1. Issue with screen colors? - Similar Threads - Issue screen colors

2. screen colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen colors: Please change screen colors back to original default colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-colors/3d6b51b2-538b-4256-8cb6-9e8319b35785
  3. Windows Screen Color Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Screen Color Issue: I recently had my own laptop. It was a Lenovo Ideapad 330s with Intel UHD 620 and AMD Ryzen 535. Recently, I experienced a problem in Windows 10 wherein everytime I plugged out my mouse or my headphones, the screen turns yellow. It's not that big of a deal for me since it...
  4. Screen color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen color: I accidentally touched a key that turned my screen a sickly green color. No idea what I did or how to undo. Any suggestions? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-color/57a74f9b-ee69-44bb-8d82-d327bba802d0
  5. Screen Color and Saturation Issues

Screen Color and Saturation Issues: I'm an artist, and I got this computer as well as a graphics tablet a few months ago, but every time I export the art I create to any other device my phone, other's laptops, tablets, etc.. it looks extremely bright and saturated. I tried to look into my color profile...
  6. Washed out color issue at full screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Washed out color issue at full screen: Recently, I purchased laptop that has i5-10210U and MX250 graphics. When video which is sample video from windows setting for HDR or from Intel graphics software is playing at full screen, it turns like gray color or washed out, but this problem can be disappeared...
  7. Screen Colors

Screen Colors: My screen is showing pictures that look like x-rays - not exactly sure but I was trying to change the colors and apparently did something very wrong. I am looking to back to the "Default color settings" . Thank you so much for any assistance....
  8. screen color messed issue on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen color messed issue on windows 10: [IMG] frequently in two three days this type of screen comes up with different colors and my pc also hang while this type of flickering occur and also i have no dedicated gpu and processor is i5 8400...
  9. screen color

screen color: I wrongly changed color of the screen by clicking some button in DISPLAY. Now I am unable to restore original screen theme of Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-color/35f4b1bf-3055-4865-b08a-a11e1a673b50
  10. screen color

screen color: My desktop is the chosen color, but sticky note is black/white printing...I want yellow. Everything is black except print Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...