Windows 10: Issue with scrolling Microsoft Surface

Discus and support Issue with scrolling Microsoft Surface in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro 6. I have an issue that when I scroll upwards on ANY browser the bottom of the browser also gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by calebfritz, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Issue with scrolling Microsoft Surface

Hey guys I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro 6. I have an issue that when I scroll upwards on ANY browser the bottom of the browser also gets pulled upward about 1/3 of the way up then stops. This creates a white space and goes away if I scroll back down but comes back when scrolling up. Is there a fix for this? I am using touchscreen only as I have not purchased a type cover yet. Also this only happens about 50% of the time.Issue with scrolling Microsoft Surface [​IMG]

:)

calebfritz, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Issue with scrolling Microsoft Surface

Problem updating Windows Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 feature updates

Hi,

I have manage to install image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 by going to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...erecoveryimage and download a recovery image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4.

What I did to reset your Surface from a USB recovery drive was:
    Step 1: Make sure your Surface is turned off and plugged in (hold down the power
    button for 30 seconds).
    Step 2: Insert the USB recovery drive into the USB port on your Surface.
    Step 3: Press and hold the volume-down button while you press and release the
    power button on your Surface.
    Step 4: When the Surface logo appears, release the volume button.
    Step 5: When prompted, select the language and keyboard layout you want.
    Step 6: Select Troubleshoot > Reset your PC.
    If prompted for a recovery key, select Skip this drive at the bottom of the
    screen.
    Step 7: Select the target operating system you wish to reset. This
    refers to the current operating system installed on your Surface.
    Step 8: Select Yes, repartition the drives, and on the next page, select Next.
    Step 9: Choose Just remove my files.
    Step 10: Select Reset.
    Surface restarts and the Surface logo displays while the reset process continues
    (this can take a while).

This always fails and I have to do the below which continues installation.
    Windows 10 Installation Media:

1. Insert the Media (DVD/USB) in your PC and restart.
    2. Boot from the media.
    3. Select Repair Your Computer.
    Select Troubleshoot.

1. Choose Command Prompt from the menu:
    Type in the command:
    Diskpart
    Type in the command:
    List disk (Note which disk is your Boot drive number mine is 0)
    Type in the command:
    Sel disk 0
    Type in the command:
    List vol (Note which volume is the EFI partition mine is 4)
    Type in the command:
    Sel vol 4
    Type in the command:
    assign letter=V:
    Type in the command:
    Exit
    Type in the command:
    V:
    After you have assigned a drive letter Using Diskpart You can format the EFI partition:
    Example: if you assigned a letter V to the partition the command would be:
    format V: /FS:FAT32
    Type in the command:
    bcdboot C:\windows /s V: /f UEFI

Now I have an issue that I cannot install Feature Updates. They keep failing to install.
    Any ideas how to resolve issue?

jaburmester, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Issue with scrolling Microsoft Surface

1. Issue with scrolling Microsoft Surface - Similar Threads - Issue scrolling Microsoft

2. Scrolling Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling Issues: My screen wants to scroll up and down when I don't want it to. And my browser keeps opening up more tabs every time I try to refresh my screen. Happens on both Chrome & Edge and just started today...
  3. Issues with scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with scrolling: So from what I’ve seen while trying to troubleshoot this it seems like it’s a fairly common issue.. a couple of days ago I updated my laptop to windows 10 from (i think) windows 7 and since then I’m unable to scroll using the little line going down the right side of the...
  4. Scrolling issue

Scrolling issue: I cant scroll down with my touchpad double fingers, and i cant find the devices setting under the mouse properties, How should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-issue/fc7065e4-d7d2-4307-8fab-de682c0d90ee
  5. Microsoft Surface Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Surface Audio Issues: [ATTACH] Bug may not be the best flair as this is extremely flummoxing, but it was the best I could find. So this problem started a while ago when I installed an option update, other information may show that this is not what caused it. The sound on my laptop stops...
  6. Scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scrolling issue: new pc windows 10 in S mode using explorernto open pages, if inscroll or page down, within seconds it returns to top of page, how do i stop this all the forums point to auto accent color off but i dont have that in my settings to disable...
  7. Microsoft Surface Keyboard Connection Issue

Microsoft Surface Keyboard Connection Issue: I have a Surface Book which I use with a Microsoft docking station and a Microsoft Surface Keyboard. Whenever I use the Surface Book away from the docking station and Microsoft Surface Keyboard, the Microsoft Surface Keyboard will not reconnect. It is paired=, but will not...
  8. Surface Dial horizontal scroll

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Dial horizontal scroll: Is there any way to get the Surface Dial to scroll left/right horizontally? When you're in Settings --> Devices --> Wheel, the default tools have a vertical scroll which is great for things like browsers but I need a horizontal scroll tool (for things like audio/video...
  9. Surface Pro touch scrolling issue mostly in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Surface Pro touch scrolling issue mostly in Edge: Got a new surface pro 2017 and love many things about it, but in Edge the touch scrolling goes from great to terrible. After a reboot it works great just like you would expect, but then after using it for a while it starts to get jumpy and the slightest touch makes it jump...
  10. Microsoft Surface Booting Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Surface Booting Issues: Hello, I'm having a problem with my Surface Pro (Win 10). One morning I woke up and turned on my Surface. To my surprise, I get this screen: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) [Enabled] Secure Boot Control [Enabled] Install Default Secure Boot Keys Delete All Secure Boot...