Windows 10: Issue with secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable in Windows 10

Discus and support Issue with secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Does the secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable Windows? Because when I downloaded phoenix os and I disabled secure boot and when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mabolghar, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Mabolghar Win User

Issue with secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable in Windows 10

Hello,

Does the secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable Windows?

Because when I downloaded phoenix os and I disabled secure boot and when I wanted to open Windows tell me automatic repairs failed what is the problem?

***Modified title: Windows 10 & Windows***

:)

Mabolghar, Feb 11, 2019

2. Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os

Hello. i have some problem with phoenix os. i installed phoenix os with the latest version and booted successfully. also, i played pubg mobile. after couple hour when i ty to log to phoenix os it wont to go forward from Phoenix boot logo.

i tried to disable secure boot option but my bios don't show that option. please help me. Thanks.

Issue with secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable in Windows 10 c568df36-19b1-4e1d-8843-6586209429ce?upload=true.jpg

Computer - windows 10, 8gb ram, 64bit.
    Issue with secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable in Windows 10 c6dc8706-1b86-4b69-bb34-3a6bc6e39d15?upload=true.jpg

NumeshViduranga, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os

hi. thank you so much for your reply. yes, i followed that steps to install phoenix os. after install i rebooted the computer and choose phoenix os. 1st attempt works well. also, i installed pubg mobile. but couple hours again i tried to boot. its stuck
    at the boot logo.

NumeshViduranga, Feb 11, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Issue with secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Issue secure boot

2. Triple boot went wrong win 11,endless os and Phoenix os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Triple boot went wrong win 11,endless os and Phoenix os: I have win 11 on a unsupported device functions ok,yesterday i doble booted it with Endless os.Went good and functioned.Then i was preparing triple boot,went to disk management,shrinked volume and didnt use partiotion wizard or gave letter to new partition.I know thats a...
  3. Triple boot went wrong win 11,endless os and Phoenix os

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Triple boot went wrong win 11,endless os and Phoenix os: I have win 11 on a unsupported device functions ok,yesterday i doble booted it with Endless os.Went good and functioned.Then i was preparing triple boot,went to disk management,shrinked volume and didnt use partiotion wizard or gave letter to new partition.I know thats a...
  4. To install Phoenix os

in Windows 10 Customization
    To install Phoenix os: Are their any issuses about installing phoenix os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-install-phoenix-os/6faf61d1-0d0a-474d-be9a-50afb172efdd
  5. Installing Phoenix os

Installing Phoenix os: Are you recommend to installing Phoenix OS as a dual boot system in my window 10 Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-phoenix-os/27a7f3b9-8c3c-49b4-89a9-1062509ac1b9
  6. Dual boot Phoenix OS

Dual boot Phoenix OS: Hi ! I have a HP 15 da0002tu notebook preinstalled Windows 10 . I need to dual boot windows and phoenix os. So I installed phoenix os to my harddrive from the exe installer. It installed successfully but when I turn on my laptop it keeps boot directly to windows 10 without...
  7. Windows 10 & Phoenix os

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 & Phoenix os: Hello, Does the secure boot lock and download phoenix os damage Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-phoenix-os/1e9ddb43-7e1a-4be3-899b-ed29209877dd
  8. Does the secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable Windows?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does the secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable Windows?: Hello, Does the secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable Windows? Because when I downloaded phoenix os and I disabled secure boot and when I wanted to open Windows tell me automatic repairs failed what is the problem?...
  9. Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os: Hello. i have some problem with phoenix os. i installed phoenix os with the latest version and booted successfully. also, i played pubg mobile. after couple hour when i ty to log to phoenix os it wont to go forward from Phoenix boot logo. i tried to disable secure boot...
  10. Windows 10 to make the Secure Boot alt-OS lock out a reality

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to make the Secure Boot alt-OS lock out a reality: Those of you with long memories will recall a barrage of complaints in the run up to Windows 8's launch that concerned the ability to install other operating systems—whether they be older versions of Windows, or alternatives such as Linux or FreeBSD—on hardware that sported a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PHOENIX OS IS TELLING TO DISABLE SECURE BOOT PC