Windows 10: Issue with several apps not loading or updating

Discus and support Issue with several apps not loading or updating in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Hope this is right place for this issue. Since upgrading to 16241 the following has happened: [img] Have tried all the troubleshooting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dragonfyre, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Issue with several apps not loading or updating

Hi
    Hope this is right place for this issue. Since upgrading to 16241 the following has happened:

Issue with several apps not loading or updating [​IMG]

Have tried all the troubleshooting and fixes I can find. ie; reset apps, reset store etc to no avail. These apps will not open and when they come up in store to update they always fail with error. Cannot delete them either to reinstall as you see one is for groove music another for people.
    Not sure what else can do as even a repair in place of windows did not fix issue.

Any ideas?
    Thanks for any ideas

Dragon

:)

Dragonfyre, Jul 22, 2017

2. Windows 10 and Apps not opening or not showing in the task bar alongside microsoft account errors.

I've just backed my computer up to a previous build (which fixed my Microsoft account issue) but I am still having issues with apps or games not loading. Also, if I have any app updates in the Store they fail to install. I also seem to have several 'Phantom'
    updates for apps (app icon doesn't show up and it wont update) in my store too.

Aaron Weddington, Jul 22, 2017
  3. xbox live capture

Hi Bobby,

Issues with loading your video clips on Xbox Live are possibly caused by several reasons. There is a possibility that the Xbox App is not connected to the network or the app is not updated. To better assist you with your concern, please provide us the following
    information:

• Are there any error messages when you tried to load your video clips?
    • Are you trying to upload or download videos on the Xbox app?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Were you able to load video clips using a different account?
    • Did you use the Game DVR to record the video clips?

Loraine Mon, Jul 22, 2017
Thema:

Issue with several apps not loading or updating

1. Issue with several apps not loading or updating - Similar Threads - Issue several apps

2. several apps uninstalled automatically and taskbar issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    several apps uninstalled automatically and taskbar issues.: HP app, disney plus and even the microsoft app store have all vanished and even more bizarre is none of these apps can be reinstalled without an error occuring. even tried installing back the microsoft app through terminal. error! also cant access notifications in the taskbar...
  3. several apps uninstalled automatically and taskbar issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    several apps uninstalled automatically and taskbar issues.: HP app, disney plus and even the microsoft app store have all vanished and even more bizarre is none of these apps can be reinstalled without an error occuring. even tried installing back the microsoft app through terminal. error! also cant access notifications in the taskbar...
  4. Several Issues following windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Several Issues following windows update: Right clicking on a program and clicking run as administrator does absolutely nothing, only way to run something as admin is to select it in the properties. Also when I right click a program in the taskbar to bring up the menu, clicking on any of the options do nothing. E.g...
  5. Severe issues after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Severe issues after windows 10 update: Yesterday i finished a windows 10 update by restarting my laptop . Straight away i noticed issues, i couldnt restart my laptop without getting a blue screen and error note , i started loseing connection to the internet again which had been going on a few months , but had...
  6. KernelBase.dll showing several issues while opening apps

in Windows 10 Support
    KernelBase.dll showing several issues while opening apps: It seems that within the latest update. The update on which I am in (shown later in this post), has been throwing frequent errors on corrupted system files and the likes, I have already ran: Code: sfc /scannow Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth These have...
  7. Several issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several issues: First issue: I have a Super Talent USB 3.0 Express RCA flash drive, I have been trying to flash it so I can sell it. However it doesn't show up for me to do that. it does show up in device manager. I'm not very computer savvy. Also it was set up to boot from USB. Second...
  8. several of my apps wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    several of my apps wont load: Maps, mail, calculator etc Some I've been able to uninstall and reinstall but the maps one wont. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/several-of-my-apps-wont-load/1cd1f7ad-59a2-4193-9690-504a2d93a86c
  9. Several Issues after updating to RedStone 5

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several Issues after updating to RedStone 5: My PC has several issues after I update it to Windows 10's latest RedStone5 update through insider program. They are making my life a hell- Cortana is starting to listen me when I say "Hey Cortana" but cannot respond to what I am saying. [I have already done many tasks...
  10. Security update severe issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Security update severe issues: Hi all so I'll try and be brief as this problem is quite messy. So about a month ago Windows did one of it's usual updates which I had no say in, then the following day after it had applied the update I found myself no longer able to enter my password to log in. The...