Windows 10: Issue with sharepoint activex services and drive mapping to sharepoint

Discus and support Issue with sharepoint activex services and drive mapping to sharepoint in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a user profilea which opens the Sharepoint "AllItems.aspx" url resulting in a blank page using Internet Explorer. All internet security setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HankTerrebrood, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Issue with sharepoint activex services and drive mapping to sharepoint

I have a user profilea which opens the Sharepoint "AllItems.aspx" url resulting in a blank page using Internet Explorer.

All internet security setting have been reset.

The company Sharepoint url is in Trusted Sites.

I created a new user on the same computer and that user CAN open the url and view files and CAN select "open in file explorer".

Activex and jsscript are enabled on user profile a; double checked after reseting security to default setting within IE.

Webclient service is running.

Both profile a and b on the same computer use the same MSonline account and password to get to the exact same url.

Both profile a and b have administrative rights.

Both profile a and b have McAfee antivirus installed.

What am I missing as a setting or setup for user a on this computer?

Thanks!

:)

HankTerrebrood, Feb 13, 2020

2. cannot map my sharepoint 365 as a network drive

I recently upgraded to Windows 10

Since the upgrade I am no longer able to map my SharePoint 365 drive as a network drive

Is this a problem with compatibility between Microsoft Edge and SharePoint 365?

Is there a way to map to the SharePoint 365 drive?

DanNierste, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Mapping SharePoint Library / Changing Properties changes URL?

Hi Zuke,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having issues with the SharePoint library properties.

Let me point you in the right direction, where you would get the appropriate help for this issue. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet
    forums, where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on SharePoint to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

We would also suggest you to refer this article as an additional information:
    Troubleshoot mapped network drives that connect to SharePoint Online

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 13, 2020
  4. AmitV. Win User

Issue with sharepoint activex services and drive mapping to sharepoint

SharePoint Service Providers that work with WP7

Are there any service providers for consumers to sign up for a SharePoint workspace that are compatible with WP7? I want to test out the SharePoint integration.

AmitV., Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Issue with sharepoint activex services and drive mapping to sharepoint

1. Issue with sharepoint activex services and drive mapping to sharepoint - Similar Threads - Issue sharepoint activex

2. SharePoint Renaming Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SharePoint Renaming Issue: Hello,I've had this issue at multiple companies. It's not the end of the world, but it's incredibly frustrating as someone who works in HR and is saving/renaming multiple files each day.I have share point folders synced to the folder explorer. When dragging emails, PDFs, word...
  3. synching SharePoint drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    synching SharePoint drives: I have to map the SharePoint drives manually, but I want to automate the process.I copy the link to any browser and paste the link and then enter the client's credentials, and I am in....
  4. synching SharePoint drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    synching SharePoint drives: I have to map the SharePoint drives manually, but I want to automate the process.I copy the link to any browser and paste the link and then enter the client's credentials, and I am in....
  5. Installing an MSI from a mapped SharePoint drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing an MSI from a mapped SharePoint drive: Hello all,I have a situation where a customer needs software deployed to all machines, which we have put a GPO in place for, and works well, however, a few years ago they moved the majority of their files to Office 365 Sharepoint, and have moved the rest a couple of months...
  6. Restore SharePoint mappings in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore SharePoint mappings in Windows Explorer: All In my company we use a selfmade tool which makes a backup of network mappings, installed network printers, specific user settings, custom files/folders, ... We are now in a transition to Office 365 and SharePoint. If you go via a web browser to a SharePoint Document...
  7. One Drive and Sharepoint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    One Drive and Sharepoint: I have my One Drive and work Sharepoint sites sync'd to my windows desktop. They show up in file explorer. However when i create new folders or try and move/save a file to an existing folder the new folder/file does not sync to one drive. It has resulted in my creating a lot...
  8. SharePoint

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SharePoint: For my website, can I access SharePoint in home office 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharepoint/690d8712-cfec-4419-9b4a-7f0a3eaf678a"
  9. Unable to map Sharepoint Documents library to Z: drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to map Sharepoint Documents library to Z: drive: Hi I'm trying to map a sharepoint documents library to my Z drive. Here's the library: [ATTACH] But Windows won't let me: [ATTACH] So I added the URL to my Trusted SItes List, which now reads: [ATTACH] HOWEVER, I can't work out what Microsoft mean by...
  10. Map drive to Sharepoint Online

in Windows 10 Customization
    Map drive to Sharepoint Online: We're using sharepoint online and would like to map a drive to a library which has a number of subfolders in it (5000+). When I map it I'm told the folder is empty. I'm able to map directly to one of the subfolders and see files but not to the root of the Library. Is there a...