Windows 10: Issue with Sharing Photo in Instagram

Discus and support Issue with Sharing Photo in Instagram in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. A recent update to the Instagram app now allows you to swipe multiple posts when using Windows 10. Great. Unfortunately I'm no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HywMarsh, Mar 6, 2020.

1. HywMarsh Win User

Issue with Sharing Photo in Instagram

Split from this thread.​

A recent update to the Instagram app now allows you to swipe multiple posts when using Windows 10. Great. Unfortunately I'm no longer able to share any images to my Instagram account since this update with Windows10. My usual method was right clicking on the image, select the share option from the menu and then Instagram from the list. Instagram is no longer appearing here. Any suggestions how to share? Thanks

:)

HywMarsh, Mar 6, 2020

2. Photos sharing query

Lumia has Facebook, twitter, linkedin, yahoo mail integration, meaning you need not download app for them. But for instagram or WhatsApp you will have to.

To share a photo, Go to photos, select camera roll or album. Then tap and hold photo you want to share, and then options will pop out. Tap on share which will list names where to can share the photo. Eg Facebook,twitter,etc. Tap one of them where you want to
    share. Now these list will not have evernote or instagram but after you install their app their name will appear in share list. You can then upload pic directly from album rather than opening app.

Creaturebot, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Why is share function in Photo app so limited?

I would like to post photos that I have edited in Photo App to Instagram. I'm running Windows 10 and have Instagram installed. Reinstalling Instagram doesn't help to add this site to the share options. Millions of others must find this frustrating as
    well. Why not have a short list of popular photo sharing apps, e.g Instagram, Google photos etc. you can access from the Photo app, as well as Facebook and Twitter . Is this a territorial thing, i.e. anything Microsoft doesn't own or can sell is of no interest?
    I have suggested they include this improvement with the next Windows 10 upgrade, but don't really expect this will happen.

StephenCollicoat, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Issue with Sharing Photo in Instagram

Sharing to Instagram

Same with the official Instagram app from Microsoft Store, current version cannot direct upload photo from PC anymore, any suggest how to get back the old version

IvanGiovanni, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Issue with Sharing Photo in Instagram

1. Issue with Sharing Photo in Instagram - Similar Threads - Issue Sharing Photo

2. Instagram voice message issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Instagram voice message issue: Hi there, I am using Instagram and it will shows the option to record the audio but now there is no option to record audio in Instagram. Could you please help me to solve this issue....
  3. Photo share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo share: I am having trouble with sharing photos. It was so easy with Windows 8.1, but I can't get this to work. I hit Share, I pick a person to send the photo to, write the note, hit send and it just spins. Never sends. Ideas?...
  4. Using Photos App to Share to Instagram

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Photos App to Share to Instagram: In the early days of Windows 10 share feature, you could use the share button to share a photo to Instagram. However they removed that and I am wondering how you can do that these days. 168629
  5. Photo sharing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photo sharing: Since the last update, I have not been able to share my photos. I get a message telling me I don't have permisson. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-sharing/fe399fb2-4b1d-46f1-aaec-ba0679b8404b
  6. In Photos, how to add Instagram to Share feature?

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Photos, how to add Instagram to Share feature?: In Windows 10 Photos, how can one share a photo to Instagram? Instagram had been a choice on my share page but it disappeared. How do I add Instagram to the sharing options? I tried logging in and out of Instagram and uninstalling and re-installing Instagram....
  7. Share desktop images to Instagram

in Windows 10 Customization
    Share desktop images to Instagram: Until this week I could save images to my desktop, then share them on Instagram. I would simply open the image, click share at the top right of the screen, then choose Instagram. Suddenly Instagram is no longer a choice. The icon disappeared. In fact, the entire array of...
  8. Sharing to Instagram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sharing to Instagram: When I open Photos or any Photo app in my Windows 10 computer and try to share the app for Instagram has disappeared. I have used this feature frequently but as of a few days ago it is just not there. I can't send a pic of the app choices so I sent this photo. [ATTACH] The...
  9. Issues with Sharing Multiple Photos in Windows 10 Photo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Sharing Multiple Photos in Windows 10 Photo: So I want to select multiple photos and email them from Windows 10 Photo. If I select a single picture I can always click on the share icon and am prompted to select an option (e.g. mail). But here is the weird thing.. if I select multiple images sometimes share works...
  10. instagram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    instagram: my Instagram stay at condition, like the screenshot below. the app is not running. i removed app and reinstalled it but it did not work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram/efa36aca-2a77-42e0-98eb-65554b1fab85