Windows 10: Issue with store apps icons!

Discus and support Issue with store apps icons! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys I have problem with store apps icons which is the icons are shown in start menu but when I search'em in searching and indexing part the icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gameali, Feb 22, 2021.

1. gameali Win User

Issue with store apps icons!

Hi guys I have problem with store apps icons which is the icons are shown in start menu but when I search'em in searching and indexing part the icons are not shown properly I mean they are like this:

Issue with store apps icons! 03bec7e4-82bc-4864-92f6-7d14f8475934?upload=true.png

And this looks good in start menu:

Issue with store apps icons! d65e2aba-0bab-4835-92d0-10f3ad98a745?upload=true.png

I have the same problem with the other store apps too like skype and......... .I have tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them with both settings\apps and powershell, but the problem is still there. I also tried to troubleshoot for store apps and it shows that the problem is the tunresponsive and crashing apps which is not fixed but when I used the troubleshoot again that wasn't there anymore! Please help I'm getting crazy with windows 10 on my laptop because I had some issue with audio and now with this :

:)

gameali, Feb 22, 2021

2. store and photos app isnt showing proper icons

Hello Aditya,

As you are facing issues with accessing Photos app on your device with icons not displayed properly, we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there is any update for Photos app from Windows Store. If found, try to update the app and check if it helps.

Open Windows Store, search for Photos app, check if you are able to find Update option.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter as it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Issue with store apps icons! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Issue with store apps icons!

app store issue on PC

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

For the issue on laptop, suggest you to run the troubleshooter to check if that helps.

You will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.
    Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Issue with store apps icons!

1. Issue with store apps icons! - Similar Threads - Issue store apps

2. Microsoft Store Apps icon issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store Apps icon issue: You see if i open an appbased on microsoft storethe app icon is missingbut dekstop based icons,its okSomeone pls help me with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-icon-issue/c30627cd-6ec3-4ddf-b832-c5406e1f03f1
  3. Issue with apps store and x86 and x64 icons!

in Cortana
    Issue with apps store and x86 and x64 icons!: Hi guys I have problem with store apps icons which is the icons are shown in start menu but when I search'em in searching and indexing part the icons are not shown properly I mean they are like this: [ATTACH] And this looks good in start menu: [ATTACH] I have the same...
  4. Windows Store App Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store App Icon: Hi, How can I revert the icon images to the original icons? Apparently all app icons downloaded thru Windows Store are somehow replaced to stock images icons. At first I try to ignore it since it's aesthetics flaw, but it gnaws me slowly day by day. And this screw up...
  5. Windows Store App Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Store App Icon: Hi, How can I revert the icon images to the original icons? Apparently all app icons downloaded thru Windows Store are somehow replaced to stock images icons. At first I try to ignore it since it's aesthetics flaw, but it gnaws me slowly day by day. And this screw up...
  6. Microsoft Store Apps icons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Apps icons: Hi, Hope someone can help shed some light on this. On my Windows 10 Pro machine, I have some apps accquired from the Microsoft store specifically iTunes and Forza Horizon 4. Everything was fine until last night when apparently for no reason the icons for those apps are now...
  7. apps and icons issue

apps and icons issue: The icons on the desktop went blank and I can’t open the apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-icons-issue/0912309c-f12d-4faf-9d59-66abdfb1709f
  8. settings app and store app issues

settings app and store app issues: When I click the windows button and then on settings, a panel opens, with the wheel in the middle and totally blue see picture below. The app doesn't start. I can not access any parameter, but I get there through the control panel same issue with store, and maybe others...
  9. Missing Store Apps Icons

Missing Store Apps Icons: Hi, when I search for store apps like calculator, store, settings the icons don't show up. [img] [img] However when I have them pinned their icons show up. 96187
  10. Repeating issue with Store apps

Repeating issue with Store apps: I have been having an annoying problem with Windows Store apps. Every day or so some vanish along with their tiles and all apps listing, usually about half a dozen at a time..If I can remember which one(s) have gone missing I re-install them from the Store, again and again....