Windows 10: Issue with Store purchase of Windows 11

Discus and support Issue with Store purchase of Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Windows 11 from the Microsoft Store $199.00 to activate my laptop, my credit card was charged and I never received a confirmation email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CharlesCiarlo, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Issue with Store purchase of Windows 11

I purchased Windows 11 from the Microsoft Store $199.00 to activate my laptop, my credit card was charged and I never received a confirmation email with the windows 11 product license code. So I don't know what it is. My laptop did get activated however I need my product code. Also, I can see the order in my Order History, but when I look at the details of the order there is not a product license code and the online support states that I should have received an order conformation email which would have the product license code, but I have not received the email with this information.

:)

CharlesCiarlo, Dec 6, 2021
  2. bahreex Win User

Unable to Purchase anything on Windows Store

Whenever I am trying to purchase/upgrade any App in Store, I am getting an error as shown in the screenshot:

Issue with Store purchase of Windows 11 [​IMG]

Please help suggest why this is happening, and how to rectify? Apps are downloading and updating absolutely fine. There is also no Issue with my account.

bahreex, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ws-store/6f0ee18e-c21a-4fd5-a772-1cd6042d3349

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Issue with Store purchase of Windows 11

Windows 10 Store sharing purchased apps

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Have you added any alias to your Microsoft Account, from which you have purchased the apps?

• Are you able to view your purchased app other all the Microsoft account, from which you are logging in to your computer?

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Issue with Store purchase of Windows 11

1. Issue with Store purchase of Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Issue Store purchase

2. Windows 10/11 Pro purchase issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 Pro purchase issue: To whom it may concern, On May 02, 2023 I bought online Windows 10/11 Pro through PayPal.After I paid, the page I was on with Microsoft froze and I could not go any further.I received the confirmation from PayPal about the transaction but absolutely nothing from Microsoft as...
  3. Windows 10/11 Pro purchase issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10/11 Pro purchase issue: To whom it may concern, On May 02, 2023 I bought online Windows 10/11 Pro through PayPal.After I paid, the page I was on with Microsoft froze and I could not go any further.I received the confirmation from PayPal about the transaction but absolutely nothing from Microsoft as...
  4. Issues with purchasing on microsoft store UK

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues with purchasing on microsoft store UK: Hello,I've been trying to purchase a Xbox Series X with a combination of microsoft balance and a debit card for a couple of weeks and each time I try to do this I have gotten the following response see screenshot below. Having previously contacted the online help team and...
  5. Issues with purchasing on microsoft store UK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with purchasing on microsoft store UK: Hello,I've been trying to purchase a Xbox Series X with a combination of microsoft balance and a debit card for a couple of weeks and each time I try to do this I have gotten the following response see screenshot below. Having previously contacted the online help team and...
  6. Issues with purchasing on microsoft store UK

7. Issue with Store purchase of Windows 11

Issue with Store purchase of Windows 11: I purchased Windows 11 from the Microsoft Store $199.00 to activate my laptop, my credit card was charged and I never received a confirmation email with the windows 11 product license code. So I don't know what it is. My laptop did get activated however I need my product...
  8. Issue while purchasing from Microsoft Store

Issue while purchasing from Microsoft Store: I get some points on my Microsoft account so I decided to purchase Robux. But, I get an error. Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-while-purchasing-from-microsoft-store/00f48f7b-f25c-4dde-a06e-25590aa933b3
  9. Windows Store Purchases

Windows Store Purchases: After 5 years of making purchases now Windows Store insists I enter a U.S. address. I live in Canada and it is not accepted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-purchases/2dfdcc2f-b37f-44c4-a2a1-20f3afc2bc09
  10. Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10)

Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10): Whenever I try to make a purchase from the Microsoft store I get the following error "Something went wrong error 0x8007139f" I cannot even use a prepaid gift card that is in my account. Suggestions/help gratefully appreciated...