Windows 10: Issue with T5 Legion Lenovo desktop pc

Discus and support Issue with T5 Legion Lenovo desktop pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a weird where the pc will turn on, then freeze after a while, usually after I open YouTube. But then if I leave it to fully reboot itself the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kenzie Hope1, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Issue with T5 Legion Lenovo desktop pc

I have a weird where the pc will turn on, then freeze after a while, usually after I open YouTube. But then if I leave it to fully reboot itself the headphone jack wont work. But if I manually restart it at the power button it works perfectly fine. But recently its begun to crash after about an hour of gaming, most commonly during Rainbow six siege. It'll work fine for 1 match then will crash midway through the next match.I have tried scanning all my hardware, tried to play with each stick of RAM individually removed didn't work/sfc scannow didn't work3 Fresh windows installations didn't

:)

Kenzie Hope1, Feb 27, 2024

2. DPC_Watchdog Violation for Legion T5 Desktop Tower

Hello, I bring up this issue over here cause I and many other on Lenovo's support forum have been going about trying to figure out what is cause problems for our specific desktop tower. It's honestly just maddening how this is still going on. Link to that forum here: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Gaming-Desktops/DPC-Watchdog-Violation-error-on-Legion-T5-28IMB05-Desktop-Lenovo-Type-90NC/m-p/5094069?page=1

It started back in mid July when I gotten this error but stopped around mid August over some black magic. Now after a couple months, it back up again since a couple days ago. So while everyone is trying to figure out what's causing their computers to crash, I figured I try my luck here with Microsoft on what could possibly check to see what can be possibly solved.

Here's the link to the more recent minidump files that actually managed to be created, including one that happened a couple minutes ago before writing this all down.

Link <the link

DevinMomaly, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Jurijs Holms, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Issue with T5 Legion Lenovo desktop pc

Lenovo Legion T5 freezes daily - Windows 11

My Lenovo Legion T5-28IMB05 runs on Windows 11. The first time running each day it will freeze (usually early on in the session) in this way: if sound is on it will start to stutter then buzz, the cursor freezes, they keyboard freezes (no ctrl+alt+del possible). Monitor freezes on current screen with no blue screen. Then I shut it down by holding the power button for 5-seconds, then re-start. It runs well for hours after that. If allowed to go to sleep it will freeze again; the next day it will freeze again. Microsoft tried to help and suggested to go to the manufacturer. Lenovo's online troubleshooting failed to solve the problem. I've searched online for answers.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

John Berndt, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Issue with T5 Legion Lenovo desktop pc

1. Issue with T5 Legion Lenovo desktop pc - Similar Threads - Issue Legion Lenovo

2. Issue with T5 Legion Lenovo desktop pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with T5 Legion Lenovo desktop pc: I have a weird where the pc will turn on, then freeze after a while, usually after I open YouTube. But then if I leave it to fully reboot itself the headphone jack wont work. But if I manually restart it at the power button it works perfectly fine. But recently its begun to...
  3. Random computer freezing - Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05

Random computer freezing - Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05: Hello,I have a Lenovo Legion tower desktop computer with the following specs:CPU - Intel i5-10400RAM - DDR4 16GB 2666GPU - NVIDIA RTX 1660 SUPERWhen playing games or even at idle on Google chrome, the computer will randomly fully freeze once a day, audio will cut out, and all...
  4. Lenovo Legion T5 freezes daily - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion T5 freezes daily - Windows 11: My Lenovo Legion T5-28IMB05 runs on Windows 11. The first time running each day it will freeze usually early on in the session in this way: if sound is on it will start to stutter then buzz, the cursor freezes, they keyboard freezes no ctrl+alt+del possible. Monitor freezes...
  5. Windows 11- Legion T5-26AMR5 Desktop Lenovo - Type 90RC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11- Legion T5-26AMR5 Desktop Lenovo - Type 90RC: My pc just work feq min or hours and than just restart... bluescreen and restart...any ideas what is the problem ?here is log file....Startup Repair diagnosis and repair log --------------------------- Number of repair attempts: 1 Session details ---------------------------...
  6. Windows 11- Legion T5-26AMR5 Desktop Lenovo - Type 90RC

Windows 11- Legion T5-26AMR5 Desktop Lenovo - Type 90RC: My pc just work feq min or hours and than just restart... bluescreen and restart...any ideas what is the problem ?here is log file....Startup Repair diagnosis and repair log --------------------------- Number of repair attempts: 1 Session details ---------------------------...
  7. DPC_Watchdog Violation for Legion T5 Desktop Tower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_Watchdog Violation for Legion T5 Desktop Tower: Hello, I bring up this issue over here cause I and many other on Lenovo's support forum have been going about trying to figure out what is cause problems for our specific desktop tower. It's honestly just maddening how this is still going on. Link to that forum here:...
  8. DPC_Watchdog Violation for Legion T5 Desktop Tower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_Watchdog Violation for Legion T5 Desktop Tower: Hello, I bring up this issue over here cause I and many other on Lenovo's support forum have been going about trying to figure out what is cause problems for our specific desktop tower. It's honestly just maddening how this is still going on. Link to that forum here:...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05: I have been getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error for almost 10 days now every time i watch a video on youtube or play a game the pc just crashesfor 2-5 minutes before I get BSOD.I've used almost all online solutions none work I even rolled back my Nvidia drivers to the...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05: I have been getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error for almost 10 days now every time i watch a video on youtube or play a game the pc just crashesfor 2-5 minutes before I get BSOD.I've used almost all online solutions none work I even rolled back my Nvidia drivers to the...