Windows 10: Issue with taskbar after update

Discus and support Issue with taskbar after update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know why all the icon present at taskabar vanished after windows update , i tried restarting it but nothing helped ,pls suggest some ways to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AashuKumar027, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Issue with taskbar after update

I don't know why all the icon present at taskabar vanished after windows update , i tried restarting it but nothing helped ,pls suggest some ways to fix this

:)

AashuKumar027, Mar 29, 2023

2. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Issue with taskbar after update

Windows 10 Taskbar is not working and "fixes" don't fix it.

Hi Carole,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Taskbar on Windows 10. We will help you with resolving the issue.

Provide us the additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you press Alt+Tab keys from the keyboard to switch between the apps?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

As you said Taskbar is not working, and you will minimize all the opened apps to access the one you wish to from Taskbar. Be clear with how exactly you are trying to accessing the apps from Taskbar.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if you have enabled the Auto-hide option for Taskbar, if so try to disable and check if it helps.

Steps to enable auto-hide Taskbar:

• Right click in the empty space on the Taskbar, click on
      Properties,
    • Under Taskbar tab, uncheck the Auto-hide the Taskbar option, click on
      Apply and Ok.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and brief description for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Issue with taskbar after update

1. Issue with taskbar after update - Similar Threads - Issue taskbar update

2. Taskbar disappear after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar disappear after update: Device name TABLET-S8NLKATK Processor Microsoft SQ3 3.00 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.4 GB usable Device ID C9CC62DA-E754-436B-A22F-AEE30A820221 Product ID 00356-06282-25322-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, ARM-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support...
  3. Taskbar disappear after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar disappear after update: Device name TABLET-S8NLKATK Processor Microsoft SQ3 3.00 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.4 GB usable Device ID C9CC62DA-E754-436B-A22F-AEE30A820221 Product ID 00356-06282-25322-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, ARM-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support...
  4. Issue with taskbar after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with taskbar after update: I don't know why all the icon present at taskabar vanished after windows update , i tried restarting it but nothing helped ,pls suggest some ways to fix this...
  5. Issue with taskbar after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with taskbar after update: I don't know why all the icon present at taskabar vanished after windows update , i tried restarting it but nothing helped ,pls suggest some ways to fix this...
  6. Taskbar issues after the update

Taskbar issues after the update: Basically, I can't get to the standard icons like volume, battery level and whatnot after the update. Is compressed somewhere there after the news/weather widget. Laptop is Huawei X Pro 2020. Is it a problem on a high resolution display or can I do something about it?Thanks....
  7. Taskbar Issues After New Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Issues After New Update: Hey guys, I shut down my laptop today, and when I booted it up again this morning, three icons on my task bar no longer worked. The three icons are the Wifi symbol, it doesn't display available networks, the sound bar, it doesn't allow me to adjust my sound, and my batter...
  8. Translucent taskbar after update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Translucent taskbar after update.: There has been a few times where after a Windows update, the taskbar would become translucent. Unlike Windows' own "transperacy effects," which is just a glorified matte finish to the accent color, the backgroud picture is actually visible, albeit translucent. I thought it...
  9. Taskbar Issue After Reboot

Taskbar Issue After Reboot: I had to do a hard reboot after my computer became unresponsive, in which Windows 10 was reinstalled. Now my taskbar now looks different and I am unable to change the color of it from white. Any idea on how to fix this? [IMG] [ATTACH]...
  10. Taskbar not working after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar not working after update: Hi, I have an HP Pavillion laptop that came with windows 8.1, but I have upgraded to windows 10. I upgraded on launch day and everything was fine. I went out and left my computer on, when I came back, my computer was updating in a cool sci-fi looking gui, big percentage sign,...