Windows 10: Issue with taskbar app preview thumbnails on windows 10 1803

Discus and support Issue with taskbar app preview thumbnails on windows 10 1803 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am on July 16, 2018 update for Windows 10 version 1803. I have a very odd issue since I updated my PC to version 1803. The windows store apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AniruddhaPaturkar, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Issue with taskbar app preview thumbnails on windows 10 1803

Hi,

I am on July 16, 2018 update for Windows 10 version 1803. I have a very odd issue since I updated my PC to version 1803. The windows store apps including the settings app, windows store app face the following issue. Note that I do not have any issues with desktop apps.

When I am on the desktop with any store app minimized, when I hover over it, I can see app preview which is blurry (note that the previews for desktop apps aren't blurry). When I click over it to maximize the app, the cursor shows busy while the app gets maximized. As soon as I move the cursor, it comes to normal pointer mode.

I tried clearing caches from Disk Cleanup, nothing helped. I have noticed the similar issue with the PC of one of my friends too.

Any possible fix? Can anyone here reproduce the same issue?

:)

AniruddhaPaturkar, Jul 17, 2018

2. Disable Taskbar Thumbnail Preview?

Hey there,

I was just searching the internet for ways to disable the Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10, and I found one that half-worked (only some apps use list view instead of thumbnails). I was wondering if there was a way to completely disable the preview?
    I am alright editing the registry.

Thanks,

Pointy

PointlessnessSteam, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Windows 10 taskbar app icon not showing preview (Taskbar Hover preview)

daiyueweng, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Issue with taskbar app preview thumbnails on windows 10 1803

Disable Taskbar Thumbnail Preview?

I do need to disable de Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10. I Use a lot of files such an Msft Excel at the same time, and is difficult to to identify between so many little windows. I need the files listed (stacked) when switching icons on taskbar.
    Thanks for yur help!

rigomulato, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Issue with taskbar app preview thumbnails on windows 10 1803

1. Issue with taskbar app preview thumbnails on windows 10 1803 - Similar Threads - Issue taskbar app

2. Taskbar thumbnail preview is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar thumbnail preview is stuck: Thank you for your time...Taskbar thumbnail preview is stuck and doesn't hide when the mouse is moved away or clicked somewhere else on the screen.You can see in the screenshot that I've double clicked on the word "screen" yet the Taskbar previews are still open.Similar...
  3. Disable the Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable the Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10: Hi,now, around 7 years later than this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-off-taskbar-thumbnail-previews-in/1526f2f8-e29b-4a1c-8293-7b2d9e542abc was created by some other user, there is still no working solution to disable simple thumbnail...
  4. Disable the Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable the Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10: Hi,now, around 7 years later than this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-off-taskbar-thumbnail-previews-in/1526f2f8-e29b-4a1c-8293-7b2d9e542abc was created by some other user, there is still no working solution to disable simple thumbnail...
  5. Disable the Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows 10 taskbar thumbnail preview broken

Windows 10 taskbar thumbnail preview broken: Hey,I did everything written here and it still not working.On a different administrator account it does work without me having to change any settings.I'm using Windows 10 Home, it was working regularly until last night....
  7. Taskbar Thumbnail Preview not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Taskbar Thumbnail Preview not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Hovering over any open program icon on the taskbar on your Windows 10 PC, you will see the Taskbar thumbnail preview. When you have so many programs open, thumbnail preview will be quite helpful in switching between programs as it gives you a quick glance of which...
  8. Taskbar Thumbnail Previews

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnail Previews: For some unknown reason my taskbar thumbnail previews have suddenly disappeared. Can somebody PLEASE tell me how to get them back. Something simple caused it - something simple will cure it 172523
  9. taskbar thumbnail preview

taskbar thumbnail preview: I can't see the preview of any app when i hover my cursor over them in taskbar.how to fix this problem please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-thumbnail-preview/fd8413c8-6f57-4474-9527-c0b4355efb83
  10. Taskbar Thumbnail Preview & Transparency Issues in Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar Thumbnail Preview & Transparency Issues in Win 10: I installed a New Radeon R7250 Card and Asus GPU Tweak. Everything is properly installed with current drivers and software, and radeon settings have been reset to default many times In a nutshell, I ran the Asus GPU Tweak and selected game mode. it disabled some windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. application icon issue 1803

2. windows 10 taskbar preview thumbnail issues

3. how to open thumbnail preview win 10 v 1803