Windows 10: Issue with test not displaying on Windows 10.

Discus and support Issue with test not displaying on Windows 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a weird issue where some programs like task manager and WinRAR don't show text in them, meanwhile my browser and other programs work just fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pnod77, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Pnod77 Win User

Issue with test not displaying on Windows 10.

I have a weird issue where some programs like task manager and WinRAR don't show text in them, meanwhile my browser and other programs work just fine. I tried to restart my computer, but it didn't help.

Issue with test not displaying on Windows 10. 8ee0b405-636b-46ab-aa6d-b33f283c2c00?upload=true.png

Can anyone help me with this?

:)

Pnod77, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Login Screen not respecting primary display. Identity Issues?

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +X.

• Select Control panel.

• Click on Display.

• Select Change display settings at top left corner.

• Click on Identify then you will be able to check the primary display.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

display issue with windows 10

Hello Diana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Windows 10 may have encountered an issue with the display driver or a system file corruption. For us to help you with your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from the update, have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to these issues?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Have you made any troubleshooting steps so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps below to see if there will be any changes on your Windows 10:

Step 1: Perform a
    clean boot
    to eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update.
    Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing
    the issue.

Step 2: Kindly use the
    System File Checker utility
    as well to check for system file corruptions.

Step 3:
    Update the display driver on your Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Issue with test not displaying on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Issue test displaying

2. Windows 10 Display Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Display Issue: So this is a weird issue i encountered a few hours ago and it doesn't seem to go. Can anyone help? I am on version 21h1, os build 19043.1237 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-display-issue/3ba6b877-fe71-4c32-8286-87f9252eca3d
  3. Issue in windows 10 display

Issue in windows 10 display: Hi, I am facing weird issue for past few days. My windows 10 was working properly all this while. However few days back I observed a horizonal line in top quarter of screen across the screen, width of line is approx. 5 pixel. This line ia not of particular color black or...
  4. Microsoft is testing a fix for performance issues in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is testing a fix for performance issues in Windows 10: Following the release of March 2021 cumulative updates, users started reporting serious problems, including issues with certain printers and games. While the printer issue was immediately patched, Windows 10’s bug that resulted in performance issues somehow slipped into the...
  5. Windows 10 display issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 display issue: I have a generation 1 Surface Studio desktop that I recently updated and since doing so everytime I turn on my computer it goes through the grey boot screen with the windows logo and then after a little while the logo turns red, splits in half and then my display goes dead. I...
  6. Windows 10 display issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 display issues: I am having the following problem on a Windows 10 Surface Book 2 using the Surface Dock 2 with all the latest drivers and Windows updates. When working from home I have two LG 4k monitors connected and the lid to the Surface Book 2 closed. One monitor is connected via HDMI...
  7. Display Issue in Windows 10

Display Issue in Windows 10: I have been setting up my new computer and all was good until when personalizing Windows I tried the Windows 10 theme, then the flowers theme. I preferred the standard settings, so changed back to my original settings, now I have this picture thing over the top of every...
  8. Issues with display in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with display in Windows 10.: #1 I was gaming and my computer randomly restarted by itself and started doing a windows update. During one of the restarts the screen went black. So I thought to kill the power. Don’t know why I did it. I know it was stupid but I did it. Now every time I turn on my PC case...
  9. Windows 10 display issues.

Windows 10 display issues.: [ATTACH]You can see whats wrong in the screenshot. The colors are messed up, everything is highlighted with the light blue color and i cant see buttons on chrome popups. If anybody knows how to fix this then please help ***Modified title from: My windows is showing some...
  10. Windows 10 Display Issues

Windows 10 Display Issues: After the latest Windows 10 update I have issues with some windows displaying garbage. This is what my Settings screen looks like: This also happens on the Windows menu, Chrome, etc. Any ideas how to fix this?...