Windows 10: Issue with the connection being dropped

Discus and support Issue with the connection being dropped in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Starting yesterday afternoon i have starting getting issues with the internet connection, as i am working using RDP i was getting disconnected every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tomasz Sliwak, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Issue with the connection being dropped

Starting yesterday afternoon i have starting getting issues with the internet connection, as i am working using RDP i was getting disconnected every couple of seconds for few seconds which made my work a hard piece to do,

I have tried 4 different Wifi's and it was all the same on each one of them

Details of my laptop:

System Product Name:HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cp0xxx

BIOS Date:10/19/2018

BIOS Version:F.21

OS Build:17134.1.amd64fre.rs4_release.180410-1804

Device: Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter #2

PNP ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B822&SUBSYS_831B103C&REV_00\00E04CFFFEB8220100

Guid: {85674C33-6DAD-414C-91DA-C5B08B1EFD1B}

Current driver version: 2024.0.8.104

Driver date: 4-6-2019

DevNode flags: 0x180200a

I have tried installing the latest drivers for the wireless card, resetting, changing power settings, uninstalling the device, resetting that didnt bring me any luck,

If you have any ideas how could i make this work please let me know, same goes if there is anything else needed from me,

Thanks

:)

Tomasz Sliwak, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 26, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Issue with the connection being dropped

Internet Connection Keeps Dropping

Hello, are you always connected to the same router - or are you skipping to others? Suggest disabling these settings:

Issue with the connection being dropped [​IMG]

Also check your channel is not congested, and signal strength is adequate. There are freeware tools which can show you this information.

You might have to change band (frequency) - and in one scenario where someone was renting a place it was suggested the owner was restricting Wifi bandwidth...!

I'm sure others more experienced in these issues will comment.

dalchina, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Issue with the connection being dropped

1. Issue with the connection being dropped - Similar Threads - Issue connection being

2. windows 10 connectivity issue, internet keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 connectivity issue, internet keeps dropping: As stated my internet connection keeps dropping, I don't know what's happening. I upgraded my internet, i check my other devices, every thing works fine. but on this laptop amd ryzen 5 3500u window 10 my connection keeps dropping. It is especially noticeable when streaming...
  3. windows 10 connectivity issue, internet keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 connectivity issue, internet keeps dropping: As stated my internet connection keeps dropping, I don't know what's happening. I upgraded my internet, i check my other devices, every thing works fine. but on this laptop amd ryzen 5 3500u window 10 my connection keeps dropping. It is especially noticeable when streaming...
  4. windows 10 connectivity issue, internet keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. network connections dropped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network connections dropped: I have a LAN that contains a Linux-based NAS. The mapping of the IP address to device name is covered in both lmhosts and hosts files, and the system knows the relationship. But when I try to map a folder on the NAS to a drive letter and use the name of the device, the system...
  6. Connectivity Drops

Connectivity Drops: Hi Guys, I am sure this is a frequent question but I am experiencing an odd issue with my connectivity. Not so frequently, but enough to be a nuisance, every few hours or so my internet connectivity will drop. I am able to immediately reconnect through my Wi-Fi settings,...
  7. WiFi connection drop issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi connection drop issue: I am using a USB WiFi adapter to connect my PC to the internet. Whenever I am downloading a heavy file using peer-to-peer sharing, my PC internet connection drops. However, it is not a router/ISP issue as I can still connect to the internet using other devices. If I am...
  8. Dropping WiFi connections

Dropping WiFi connections: Laptop, clean Windows install (1809 17763.107). Driver for Intel Wireless LAN Driver 20.80.0.0u installed EventID 1014 10400 5005 5002 5000 Q: Does anybody have a suggestion/idea ? Note: no other applications have been installed yet. [img] - 1014 Name resolution for...
  9. Connection dropping

Connection dropping: Hello, my issue is quite simple: my PC simply loses connection for a couple of seconds, the Ethernet icon on the bottom right gets a red "x", then a yellow "!" sign and then it goes back to normal, this whole process takes about 10 seconds. I know it's now the modem/router...
  10. Win10 ethernet connection dropping,identifying,connected then drops

Win10 ethernet connection dropping,identifying,connected then drops: I need help with my Windows 10 HP laptop network connection issue at home My internet keeps cutting in and out when connected through my ethernet cable to the router/modem Sais connected, then disconnects, then identifying, connected, then drops again and does this every...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B822&SUBSYS_831B103C&REV_00\00E04CFFFEB8220100