Windows 10: Issue with the controller driver installation

Discus and support Issue with the controller driver installation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a clone controller of those of PS3 (unavailable), but when I go to connect it to my desktop PC, Windows connects and disconnects it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Geeero, Sep 22, 2020.

1. /u/Geeero Win User

Issue with the controller driver installation

Hi, I bought a clone controller of those of PS3 (unavailable), but when I go to connect it to my desktop PC, Windows connects and disconnects it constantly. If instead I try to connect it to another PC, Windows proceeds with the installation of the device and then with scptoolkit completes the work and everything works ... Why?

submitted by /u/Geeero
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Geeero, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Issue with the controller driver installation

1. Issue with the controller driver installation - Similar Threads - Issue controller driver

2. Cant install drivers for network controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install drivers for network controller: So I have this weird issue in which my network controller ethernet has no drivers, so I tried installing drivers from realtek but it didnt work. Does anyone perhaps want to help me?...
  3. Cant install drivers for network controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install drivers for network controller: So I have this weird issue in which my network controller ethernet has no drivers, so I tried installing drivers from realtek but it didnt work. Does anyone perhaps want to help me?...
  4. Cant install drivers for network controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop battery controller drivers issue

Laptop battery controller drivers issue: Can anyone tell me what is going on with my laptop battery controller? I think problem is in Microsoft AC Adapter or Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery drivers because if you will look in to my battery logs and events, you will see impossible numbers there. If I...
  6. Game Controller Driver Issues

Game Controller Driver Issues: I've been having the device not migrated 0xC0000719 error on the Nintendo Pro Controller and the Xbox One S Controller. More specifically on the HID Game Controller driver, Bluetooth HID Device driver and the XINPUT driver XINPUT is unique to the xbox controller. I've done...
  7. Controller Driver Issues?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Controller Driver Issues?: I have been experiencing an issue where connecting my xbox controller via the xbox one controller adapter cause programs to not respond for small periods of time before functioning properly. submitted by /u/ao7g [link] [comments]...
  8. High definition audio controller driver issue! installed on IMAC 2010

High definition audio controller driver issue! installed on IMAC 2010: I have installed windows 10 on my imac 2010 Everything ok except audio, I have no sound through internal speakers red x on the sound logo! not sure how to fix, been through the MAC solution of bootcamp 5 times now and am pulling my hair out! any ideas?...
  9. Driver installing issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Driver installing issue: I currently have a 2080 ti and recently the Intel uhd graphics driver keeps installing. I have disabled it, uninstalled it and it keeps reappearing. When i restart for some reason it comes off disabled or re installs itself. Im using the latest win 10 update and all current...
  10. SMbus controller drivers cannot be installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SMbus controller drivers cannot be installed: I have a newly built computer (gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite mobo) and faced a problem with the drivers for SMbus controller. I downloaded .exe files from the chipset menu on the gigabyte website. But I receive an error when trying to run them. It is Windows could not find...