Windows 10: Issue with the latest Windows update

Discus and support Issue with the latest Windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a couple of issues with my windows after installing the latest Windows update (KB4517389). After updating my windows, google chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hamid106, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Hamid106 Win User

Issue with the latest Windows update

Hi all,

I have a couple of issues with my windows after installing the latest Windows update (KB4517389).

After updating my windows, google chrome screen got black, images in windows got fuzzy (please see the screenshots).

I tried to uninstall the update but it doesn't work.

I wish someone can help me.

Regards,

Hamid

Issue with the latest Windows update 2a61e265-45b5-43b5-8316-b3ffd9bb4197?upload=true.png

Issue with the latest Windows update 721cc904-8727-4f4e-ba0b-792ec2d63b1d?upload=true.png

:)

Hamid106, Oct 24, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Techtu Win User

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Issue with the latest Windows update :)

Techtu, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Issue with the latest Windows update - Similar Threads - Issue latest update

2. Issue with the Windows latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with the Windows latest update: I have a problem with the Windows update . The below update comes everyday but is not installed in my device . I don't know why....please help me with it . I am fed up with this update everyday...
  3. Issue with the Windows latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with the Windows latest update: I have a problem with the Windows update . The below update comes everyday but is not installed in my device . I don't know why....please help me with it . I am fed up with this update everyday...
  4. Issue with the Windows latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Issue with Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Latest Windows Update: I use a windows surface laptop, but ever since I updated it to the latest windows version, it won’t let me use the touchscreen anymore no matter what I try, so I reupdated it to the old version, in which it still worked just fine. But I need both the touchscreen function and...
  6. Windows latest update issues

Windows latest update issues: So since the latest update, the one on the 13th i believe, ive had some interesting issues occur and so have a few other people i know. Its happened twice so far but the issue is that my CPU usage shoots up to 100% and "System Interrupts" in the process that is using it all....
  7. Latest update issue

Latest update issue: Hey all, Just kinda wanted to put it out there that after closing my pc down for the night yesterday all seemed good and well, up until this evening where i turned my pc on. Locked out before i can get to log in screen. Shift + F8 to get to advanced options of the trouble...
  8. Issues after latest Windows Update

Issues after latest Windows Update: So Windows updated last night upon shut down, and when I tried to turn it on this morning it's messed up. I can log in just fine, and then my desktop shows for a second before going to a black screen where you can still see the mouse moving around. I tried hitting ctrl alt...
  9. Latest Windows Update Issue

Latest Windows Update Issue: I always wanted to make my windows 10 updated as always then I saw an big update and I search the KB and it was KB4480976, I check out the size of the file 800+ mb and update it at Windows Update setting suddenly it was FAILED and repeat to check update and it was failed...
  10. Windows 10 Latest Updates Issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Latest Updates Issue: Hello, Not sure why no one has tried to help me??? I have a HTPC that I build myself, it was running Windows 8 and Upgraded to Window 10. Everything was working good and fine until the last Automatic Windows 10 updates that were installed. The Windows 10 does not full...