Windows 10: Issue with touchscreen?

Discus and support Issue with touchscreen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello all, Wondering if anyone has has a similar issue. As a bit of background the machines at the school I look after have dual screen setups, one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/oitollie, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Issue with touchscreen?

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone has has a similar issue.

As a bit of background the machines at the school I look after have dual screen setups, one for the machine and one is a 65” touchscreen occasionally the screen on the pc goes black and the only screen is the touchscreen so I have to reduplicate the screens again. Any ideas why this would happen? Any solutions.

submitted by /u/oitollie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/oitollie, Jan 16, 2020

2. why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Issue with touchscreen?

Touchscreen

Hi,

Since you already tried several steps, such as uninstalling/reinstalling the driver, and to the diagnostic tool test failed to rectify the issue on the touchscreen, then we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for further assistance.

Regards.

Marque Lor, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Issue with touchscreen?

1. Issue with touchscreen? - Similar Threads - Issue touchscreen

2. Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser: I've just downloaded the Australian NAPLAN browser in preparation for the NAPLAN tests happening this year, but after trying to run and set up the software, I've noticed that I'm not able to use my touchscreen. While the browser was opening, it had network issues and wasn't...
  3. Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser: I've just downloaded the Australian NAPLAN browser in preparation for the NAPLAN tests happening this year, but after trying to run and set up the software, I've noticed that I'm not able to use my touchscreen. While the browser was opening, it had network issues and wasn't...
  4. HP Touchscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Touchscreen Issues: Ever since upgrading my laptop HP Envy 17m-ae111dx to Windows 11, the touchscreen has stopped working.Things I’ve tried:1. Checking Device Manager for the touchscreen driver it didn’t show up2. Updating BIOS3. HP Diagnostics 4. Checking the connection between the digitizer...
  5. HP Touchscreen Issues

HP Touchscreen Issues: Ever since upgrading my laptop HP Envy 17m-ae111dx to Windows 11, the touchscreen has stopped working.Things I’ve tried:1. Checking Device Manager for the touchscreen driver it didn’t show up2. Updating BIOS3. HP Diagnostics 4. Checking the connection between the digitizer...
  6. YouTube Touchscreen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Touchscreen issues: I bought a new 2 in 1 convertible. It is my first touchscreen Laptop and first Windows 11 Laptop too.My problem is that if I play a YouTube video in full screen on tablet mode. When I then try to scroll down to look at the comments, my windows audio gets decreased and...
  7. YouTube Touchscreen issues

YouTube Touchscreen issues: I bought a new 2 in 1 convertible. It is my first touchscreen Laptop and first Windows 11 Laptop too.My problem is that if I play a YouTube video in full screen on tablet mode. When I then try to scroll down to look at the comments, my windows audio gets decreased and...
  8. Touchscreen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen issue: Hi,I have just bought a Wimaxit 15.6 touch portable monitor to use as a second monitor on a gaming desktop.I eventually got it to be recognised by settings and can see it in tablet pc settings and it appears as a touchscreen in the device manager but it does not respond to...
  9. Touchscreen issue

Touchscreen issue: Hi,I have just bought a Wimaxit 15.6 touch portable monitor to use as a second monitor on a gaming desktop.I eventually got it to be recognised by settings and can see it in tablet pc settings and it appears as a touchscreen in the device manager but it does not respond to...
  10. How to fix touchscreen issue, up is down, and down is up, but left and right is the same....

How to fix touchscreen issue, up is down, and down is up, but left and right is the same....: Hey!So this problem has been going on for months and now I am tired of itMy touchscreen laptop Gateway 14.1" Ultra Slim has this issue where the touchscreen inverts up and down whenever I touched it.I have tried updating the drivers couldn't because they're the most recent.I...