Windows 10: ISSUE WITH UHD 630 ,UNABLE TO INSTALL THE LATEST DRIVER

Discus and support ISSUE WITH UHD 630 ,UNABLE TO INSTALL THE LATEST DRIVER in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have intel uhd 630,which has recently got an update ,but i am unable to install the 7158 version,although after so many attempts it installed,but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by snehasisroy, Sep 25, 2019.

1. ISSUE WITH UHD 630 ,UNABLE TO INSTALL THE LATEST DRIVER

i have intel uhd 630,which has recently got an update ,but i am unable to install the 7158 version,although after so many attempts it installed,but it shows the details of the previous version

:)

snehasisroy, Sep 25, 2019

2. Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated?

Intel Driver and Support Assistant said like this:

"A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized
    computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for
    the latest driver for your computer."

I want to use generic Intel Driver on my laptop Acer Aspire 7. What should I do to use generic Intel Driver UHD 630? Do i need to uninstall A customized computer manufacturer driver installed on my laptop
    and then install generic Intel Driver UHD 630?

Please help me to solve this issue!

solidaritysarat, Sep 25, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated?

Hi solidaritysarat

Download the offline installer of the Intel version of that video device driver

Disconnect from the Internet

Open Device Manager, expand the Display Adapters section

Right click the Intel UHD 630 device and choose Uninstall and if asked do you ant to delete the installer file, choose Yes

Then install the version you downloaded form Intel. . .

DaveM121, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Arkaparna Win User

ISSUE WITH UHD 630 ,UNABLE TO INSTALL THE LATEST DRIVER

Intel Uhd graphics 630

After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?

Arkaparna, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

ISSUE WITH UHD 630 ,UNABLE TO INSTALL THE LATEST DRIVER

1. ISSUE WITH UHD 630 ,UNABLE TO INSTALL THE LATEST DRIVER - Similar Threads - ISSUE UHD 630

2. Legacy driver for Intel UHD 620

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Legacy driver for Intel UHD 620: We have an image using Windows 10 Enterprise version 1607. My sys engineers tell me they can't update the version of Windows but I don't have a solid explanation why. I know a lot of you are going to say "Upgrade to the latest version of Windows" but right now I can't....
  3. Intel Uhd graphics 630

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Uhd graphics 630: After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?...
  4. Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated?: Intel Driver and Support Assistant said like this: "A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer...
  5. Windows 10 Update keeps installing old Intel UHD Graphics 630 post DCH driver release

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update keeps installing old Intel UHD Graphics 630 post DCH driver release: Hi there - I would just like to ask a question regarding updating of Intel hardware beyond November 2018 with the new DCH drivers. I am having issues in not being able to update my Intel Graphics UHD 630 drivers properly, ever since Microsoft/Intel implemented the new DCH...
  6. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing: Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please? Intel...
  7. Intel UHD Graphics 630 "losing" connected monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 "losing" connected monitor: **Edit - Note I just realized that this super awesome windows 10 automatic update system has me on 1803 and no recommended updates. I am manually updating to 1809 now to see if it helps. ****Edit - Now on version 1809 build 17763.292, no difference. I appreciate reasonable...
  8. Having issues installing latest Realtek hd audio driver

Having issues installing latest Realtek hd audio driver: I'm currently running driver version .7541 however can't seem to get .7571 to work (located hereLatest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version.) Downloaded and extracted fine however whenever I try to run the update and removal tool(highlighted below) included in the file, nothing...
  9. Having Issues Installing Latest Graphics Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having Issues Installing Latest Graphics Drivers: After installing Windows 10 Home on 2 computers, I have found that the graphics drivers are having trouble updating. Can someone assist me on fixing this? Will check back in the morning. 9242
  10. Latest Realtek HD Driver..installation issue

Latest Realtek HD Driver..installation issue: I have Realtek HD audio driver 6.0.1. 8210 and when i try to install the latest driver 6.0.1.8216 windows states i already have the latest version 8210. I have tried the list for windows 10 but without luck...do i have to uninstall 8210 and then re-install 8216....