Windows 10: ISSUE WITH UHD 630 ,UNABLE TO INSTALL THE LATEST DRIVER

Discus and support ISSUE WITH UHD 630 ,UNABLE TO INSTALL THE LATEST DRIVER in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have intel uhd 630,which has recently got an update ,but i am unable to install the 7158 version,although after so many attempts it installed,but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by snehasisroy, Sep 25, 2019.

1. ISSUE WITH UHD 630 ,UNABLE TO INSTALL THE LATEST DRIVER

i have intel uhd 630,which has recently got an update ,but i am unable to install the 7158 version,although after so many attempts it installed,but it shows the details of the previous version

:)

snehasisroy, Sep 25, 2019

2. Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated?

Intel Driver and Support Assistant said like this:

"A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized
    computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for
    the latest driver for your computer."

I want to use generic Intel Driver on my laptop Acer Aspire 7. What should I do to use generic Intel Driver UHD 630? Do i need to uninstall A customized computer manufacturer driver installed on my laptop
    and then install generic Intel Driver UHD 630?

Please help me to solve this issue!

solidaritysarat, Sep 25, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated?

Hi solidaritysarat

Download the offline installer of the Intel version of that video device driver

Disconnect from the Internet

Open Device Manager, expand the Display Adapters section

Right click the Intel UHD 630 device and choose Uninstall and if asked do you ant to delete the installer file, choose Yes

Then install the version you downloaded form Intel. . .

DaveM121, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Arkaparna Win User

ISSUE WITH UHD 630 ,UNABLE TO INSTALL THE LATEST DRIVER

Intel Uhd graphics 630

After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?

Arkaparna, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

ISSUE WITH UHD 630 ,UNABLE TO INSTALL THE LATEST DRIVER

1. ISSUE WITH UHD 630 ,UNABLE TO INSTALL THE LATEST DRIVER - Similar Threads - ISSUE UHD 630

2. Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install: Now... before you guys say, "hey. Someone already asked this question", im going to say this... you never answered the question, and three of you gave the guy the same list of steps to follow to uninstall and reinstall the device drivers on his machine with UHD 630... im...
  3. Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thinkpad T480 Intel UHD 630 graphics drivers will not install: Now... before you guys say, "hey. Someone already asked this question", im going to say this... you never answered the question, and three of you gave the guy the same list of steps to follow to uninstall and reinstall the device drivers on his machine with UHD 630... im...
  4. Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue: Hi, I'm having issues trying to update this driver. I keep getting -'The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the manufacturer.' In my case the motherboard is an Asus Prime Z370-A running an Intel i7 8700K, Intel...
  5. Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue: Hi, I'm having issues trying to update this driver. I keep getting -'The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the manufacturer.' In my case the motherboard is an Asus Prime Z370-A running an Intel i7 8700K, Intel...
  6. Intel UHD Graphics 630 and Driver update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted

intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted: In my laptop sleep option completely disappeared and i was unable to decrease or increase the screen brightness when i checked in device manager i got to know that my intel UHD graphics 630 driver got corrupted, i tried in all ways possible by uninstalling, disabling the...
  8. UHD 630 recovery?

UHD 630 recovery?: During the install of my Nvidia 1070 Ti GPU I followed advice to delete not disable UHD to prevent conflicts. Now I'm experiencing intermittent freezes/crashes causes restarts and want to recover the UHD 630 to identify if the GPU is causing the issue. I looked under...
  9. Trying to install UHD 630 drivers, windows keeps installing HD 630 instead before clean install

Trying to install UHD 630 drivers, windows keeps installing HD 630 instead before clean install: I have this dell xps 9560 with 4k screen totally worth having UHD drivers and i always had 630 UHD driver installed. But after a windows clean installation, Windows itself keeps installing HD 630 even if i choose another driver to install. I tried with UHD 617, UHD 620, UHD...
  10. Intel Uhd graphics 630

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Uhd graphics 630: After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?...