Windows 10: Issue with WiFi connectiom

Discus and support Issue with WiFi connectiom in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello guys, I'm new to this forum. Recently, I have updated my windows OS when win 10- 2004 was released. Then I updated my drivers using driver hub... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aarunya009, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Issue with WiFi connectiom

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum.
    Recently, I have updated my windows OS when win 10- 2004 was released. Then I updated my drivers using driver hub software.
    From then, I am unable to connect to wifi. I tried a few methods to solve it but none works. I even tried uninstalling ans reinstalling wifi drivers.
    My laptop model is :
    Asus R558UQ

:)

aarunya009, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 19, 2020
  3. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Issue with WiFi connectiom

wifi issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X.

• Select Device manager

• Next select ‘Network Adapters’ and under it, you will find a Wi-Fi controller listed. Select it.

• Double-click the controller to open the adapter’s Property window and switch to ‘Drivers’ tab

• Next, click the ‘Disable’ button and hit ‘Ok’ to apply the changes. See if it helps

Method 2 : Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    Method 3.

Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Issue with WiFi connectiom

1. Issue with WiFi connectiom - Similar Threads - Issue WiFi connectiom

2. WiFi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi issue: Hello,3 weeks ago my pc stopped connecting to a wifi on a distance. If I don’t sit directly next to a wifi router it doesn’t connect to it.I tried to uninstall and reinstall wifi driver, updated it, but it still doesn’t connect to wifi on a distance. I tried it with few...
  3. Wifi issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi issues: Hi team pls help as i am unbale to turn on my wifi on Laptop ' option is grey out and can't select it। Laptop model is Lenovo T420. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-issues/e9d12079-b483-4c31-9992-f6b05784d7c4
  4. WiFi issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi issues: Is Microsoft planning on fixing Windows 11 WiFi issues or will you carry on telling people what they can try to fix it themselves? What a disappointment, again... I had to restart my pc 3 times to try to connect and still using my phone to ask this question. Switch to a...
  5. wifi issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi issues: I am unable to connect to wifi. When I am plugged via ethernet, internet works fine. When I unplug and go to settings, the wifi symbol and the airplane mode symbol are not available. I have found no way to connect to my wireless network. It does not even show up on the...
  6. Wifi issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi issues: submitted by /u/Jaysredditpage [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/inf3ad/wifi_issues/
  7. Wifi issues

Wifi issues: After not being on my windows laptop for a month, I got back on and the wifi network that is on before now doesn't show up at all on available networks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-issues/99ecaa51-ed9f-49b6-8a75-c2e3309d60be
  8. Wifi issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi issue: After the July 2018 Win 10 update my Lenovo z570 is not working. The Function and the F% key does not turn on the Wifi. The signal strength is good. It states manual turn on Wifi. Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter is recognised with the new update.
  9. Wifi issues

Wifi issues: I recently had my router implode and had to replace it with a generic one I was supplied from my ISP. I have had nothing but issues with my network since. I also changed my small home network IP addresses and this has added to the confusion, it would appear??? I can ping my...
  10. Wifi issue

Wifi issue: Hello I was using My Wifi Router v3.00 on my HP Probook 450 G1 since last week on Windows 7. After upgraded to Windows 10 the software says "reactivating" but never being Activated // It also says the Wifi device of my laptop is not supported !!!! is it a driver issue ?...