Windows 10: Issue with wifi connectivity, adapter not detecting wifi network

Discus and support Issue with wifi connectivity, adapter not detecting wifi network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am not able to connect to wifi as it is not getting detected. I have to then execute the netsh command and restart machine. This fixes the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AmitJain1978, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Issue with wifi connectivity, adapter not detecting wifi network

I am not able to connect to wifi as it is not getting detected. I have to then execute the netsh command and restart machine. This fixes the problem for some time however in few mins the connection is lost again. Can someone help how i can fix this. the problem has started recently.OS - windows 10.

:)

AmitJain1978, Jul 30, 2021

2. USB Wireless adapter not connecting to Wifi

Hello

I am having trouble making my new USB Wifi Adapter to work. The drivers are working fine but the issue is it is not connecting to wifi.

1. I am using Windows 10
    2. The adapter which I am trying to work is Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps
    3. I have also one USB mini wifi adapter attached to my other USB through which I am currently using internet

Issue with wifi connectivity, adapter not detecting wifi network [​IMG]

From the above screenshot, the Wi-Fi 2 is which I am trying to connect. When I right-click on Wi-Fi 2 and click on Connect/Disconnect, It shows the already connected Wifi through USB mini adapter.

When I Disable WiFi and try to connect through WiFi 2 then it shows an error "Change settings, such as making a connection metered"

The device utility does not show any Wifi available connections though there are 2-3 wifi connection is there.

any idea how can I make connect to internet using my new Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps Wireless USB Adaptor - Wi Fi 2 on Windows 10 ?

oneandthree, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Jansson9 Win User
    Delay in wifi network detection

For the last couple of days there has been a delay on detecting any wifi networks when my laptop is woken from sleep. Connects fine once it sees the network and detects and connects perfectly well when fisrt switched on.

I have tried updating the driver, and also turning off power saving mode on the wifi and have run MS security scanner. Nothing detected and using the network adapter troubleshooter detects no issues. Other devices connect fine.

Any suggestions?

Jansson9, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Winuser Win User

Issue with wifi connectivity, adapter not detecting wifi network

Safe Mode with Networking - No network - No WiFi adapter...

I'm not sure what build they made the change in . I have tried every suggestion I found and nothing worked. When in Safe Mode my wireless network doesn't even show up so I can't choose it as a option.

Edit: I just tried booting into Safe Mode. The network icon had a X in it. When I clicked on it the only option was Airplane Mode.

Winuser, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Issue with wifi connectivity, adapter not detecting wifi network

1. Issue with wifi connectivity, adapter not detecting wifi network - Similar Threads - Issue wifi connectivity

2. network adapter/wifi networks not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network adapter/wifi networks not being detected: Since putting together a computer a few weeks ago, Windows 10 has been, for some reason, unable to detect the network adapter that I have installed/connected and WiFi networks not showing despite booting into Manjaro and networks successfully showing up there the computer is...
  3. network adapter/wifi networks not being detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network adapter/wifi networks not being detected: Since putting together a computer a few weeks ago, Windows 10 has been, for some reason, unable to detect the network adapter that I have installed/connected and WiFi networks not showing despite booting into Manjaro and networks successfully showing up there the computer is...
  4. network adapter/wifi networks not being detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wifi network connecting issue

Wifi network connecting issue: Hi,I have Dell inspiron 15 5537 issue is catching wifi signals showing only one bar. if i take near router it's show full bar. Please help me about this issue.Thanks...
  6. Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss

Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss: Hello all , i have a lenovo ideapad 110 , i have internet connections problems . I can`t connect to any wifi connections . I have prove to many solutions like Network Reset , Driver update , cmd promt , at control panel . it doesn`t work at all . If anyone can help me ?...
  7. Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss: Hello all , i have a lenovo ideapad 110 , i have internet connections problems . I can`t connect to any wifi connections . I have prove to many solutions like Network Reset , Driver update , cmd promt , at control panel . it doesn`t work at all . If anyone can help me ?...
  8. Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss

9. Wifi trouble and network adapter issues

Wifi trouble and network adapter issues: I recently updated to windows 10 pro 1909 and after a few restarts after installing it the pc is not getting connected to any wifi networks nor it is recognising any of the networks present. All other devices in my home find a wifi network. Any of the wireless network...
  10. Wifi/network adapter issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wifi/network adapter issues: So i have this really weird issue. Recently my wifi will auto disconnect itself randomly whether I'm using the internet or not. Sometimes it will stay connected for two hours sometimes less than ten second When i attempt to reconnect it will reset the network adapter and...