Windows 10: issue with window 10 enterprise laptop Asus X510UQ model

Discus and support issue with window 10 enterprise laptop Asus X510UQ model in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; one of my user is having trouble when ever try on click on start menu its just blinks and nothing comes up and same is with task manager or if try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rahulrizvi, Jun 15, 2021.

1. issue with window 10 enterprise laptop Asus X510UQ model

one of my user is having trouble when ever try on click on start menu its just blinks and nothing comes up and same is with task manager or if try to type anything on type here to search she cant type anything.And don't know whether its inter related with above issue user is not able to reply mail in drafts when ever try to type message will appear which says you want to keep save the message or discard. Looking forward for any help.os window 10 enterpriseOS version 10.0.19042.1052

:)

rahulrizvi, Jun 15, 2021

2. Asus laptop system model

My laptop model is Asus S510u, But when i check my microsoft account it said my device is X510UQ, and aslo the same result when i run dxdiag

Please help

Dương Trung Kiên, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 15, 2021
  4. SumuduZB Win User

issue with window 10 enterprise laptop Asus X510UQ model

Asus X550LC Shutdown and Restart Problem in Windows 10 Enterprise x64

I’m using Asus X550LC Laptop

• Previously I used Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64
    • Then Format C drive and install Windows 10 Enterprise x64 to it.
    • I didn’t format previous "System Reserved" Partition.
    (I install windows 10 to another machine so I see windows 10 reserved around 500MB to “System reserved” partition, In my case, currently 350MB for “System reserved” partition.)

• My Problems
    • When, “Start -> Power -> Shut Down” it’s just turn off screen, machine still running
    • and “Start -> Power -> Restart” machine shutdown, won't start again, Why? and How Fix these Problems?
    Thanks.

SumuduZB, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

issue with window 10 enterprise laptop Asus X510UQ model

1. issue with window 10 enterprise laptop Asus X510UQ model - Similar Threads - issue window enterprise

2. Asus laptop model e410m

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop model e410m: turns on and says updating then goes to restart. The laptop turns off but then when it starts back up it does it all over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-model-e410m/4c0c9c7d-d931-4449-8583-86202859530a
  3. Asus laptop model e410m

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop model e410m: turns on and says updating then goes to restart. The laptop turns off but then when it starts back up it does it all over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-model-e410m/4c0c9c7d-d931-4449-8583-86202859530a
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise issue: Hi. I recently bought a send hand laptop which has Windows 10 Enterprise version installed but it expired activation status blank, product key not found. I purchased a key for Windows 10 Home in error I didn't know it has to match that previous one, but the seller agreed to...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Enterprise issue: Hi. I recently bought a send hand laptop which has Windows 10 Enterprise version installed but it expired activation status blank, product key not found. I purchased a key for Windows 10 Home in error I didn't know it has to match that previous one, but the seller agreed to...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 won't go to sleep mode Laptop model: Asus x507UF and OS is windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 won't go to sleep mode Laptop model: Asus x507UF and OS is windows 10: Windows 10 won't go to sleep mode. Yesterday, once I restart my pc forcely because it was hung due to install a third-party application. Then I restart the pc to recover from the hang. After that I update the windows from "windows update and security" but in the middle of the...
  8. Frequent BSOD - Windows 10 - Asus Laptop Model Q325U

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frequent BSOD - Windows 10 - Asus Laptop Model Q325U: Recently, my Asus laptop Model: Q325U has been consistently getting the BSOD of death for no apparent reason. Originally, it may have resulted when PC was overheated, but now it occurs frequently on startup, where everything will just freeze and then BSOD will appear. Since...
  9. Asus windows 10 battery issue laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus windows 10 battery issue laptop.: Sometimes and only sometimes as soon as i open a Roblox game. Ill get your Battery is running low. Plug it in and its fine. Sometimes it doesn't pop up at all. Well tonight opened a roblox gane for a few seconds. And got your battery is low. Then it shut off. I then plugged...
  10. Asus Laptop issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Laptop issue: Hello, I have an issue with my ASUS laptop. When I type something on internet, creation of folder.... a bunch of *********** appear by themselves. I don't know from where it is coming: keyboard issue, mouse pad issue ?? Any idea, how to fix this ? Thanks KD...