Windows 10: issue with window defender and internet downloader in hp window 10

Discus and support issue with window defender and internet downloader in hp window 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello and Namaste, cannot use window defender on my laptop and about internet downloader it frequently ask to update. please, can anyone help me with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PemaRF, Aug 5, 2019.

1. PemaRF Win User

issue with window defender and internet downloader in hp window 10

Hello and Namaste,

cannot use window defender on my laptop and about internet downloader it frequently ask to update. please, can anyone help me with this issues. thanks a lot.

:)

PemaRF, Aug 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Aug 5, 2019
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Issues

Problems with W10 Anniv auto update:

Mom's: (x58 Xeon 5677) Windows Defender was not turned back on automatically (it was "on" in the 1511 edition) and she had a Trojan. Full system scan to eradicate.
    Her Epson printer was knocked off, had to uninstall by Device Manager pull USB cable and reconnect cable. W10 did the rest.

Step-mom's: (HP pre built) Windows Defender not turned back on by default. Her USB Seagate Expansion Drive 2Tb was offline so all backup routines were halted. Had to rerun backup plan. Had her do a full virus scan.

Step-dad's: (Dell Optiplex tweaked upgrades) Windows Defender not turned back on by default. Full Scan.

jsfitz54, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

New CU for Anniversary Update. Brings system to 14393.726

KB 3216755 (January 26)

Pretty important update. Brings lots of fixes and installs without issues.

Download:

x64 [1.02 GB]

x86 [562 MB]

Addressed known issue called out in KB3213986—Users may experience delays while running 3D rendering apps with multiple monitors.
    • Addressed issue that prevents the conversion of a 24-bit image to 32 bits.
    • Addressed issue that causes the loss of Windows Firewall rules after upgrade from RTM to 1511 or 1607.
    • Addressed issue that causes a file download from a webpage to fail in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers.
    • Addressed issue that prevents the use of the Delete Browsing History feature in Internet Explorer.
    • Addressed issue that loads websites that bypass the proxy server in the local intranet zone when the Intranet Sites: Include all sites that bypass the proxy server (Disabled) is set.
    • Addressed issue where an XSS false positive prevents a webpage from loading after logging in to a site.
    • Addressed issue that prevents users from connecting to a network
    • Addressed issue that causes the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) to fail if Active Directory Federated Systems is using the Japanese language set
    • Addressed issue that causes System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) scenarios to fail
    • Addressed issue that prevents user-built keyboard events from working.
    • Addressed issue that causes incorrect table dimensions in SAP® applications
    • Addressed issue that overwrites a <br>element when users select a line that is enclosed by a <span> element.
    • Improved reliability of Internet Explorer, Xbox, and Skype
    • Addressed additional issues with Bluetooth, Internet Explorer, engaged reboot, clustering, Internet Explorer, Japanese Input Method Editor (IME), Windows Shell. Networking, storage, fonts, Xbox, encryption, Group Policy, Point and Print, wireless networking, virtual disk, disk operations, multimedia, Work Folders, encryption, enterprise security, deduplication, domain controllers, Audit File System, Debug Memory Manager, Virtual Machine Management Service (VMMS), Remote Desktop, Task Scheduler, Microphone Wizard, .NET, font cache, system boot, and Surface Studio

Drone, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

1. issue with window defender and internet downloader in hp window 10 - Similar Threads - issue window defender

2. Windows 10 Internet Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Internet Issues: I am having issues with my internet being disconnected for a small amount of time randomly, this affects League of Legends as it would be attempting to reconnect randomly in each game, I also have observed this affects my downloads, it would be very slow and would sometimes...
  3. HP printer issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP printer issues with Windows 10: "I have an HP Photosmart C4780 printer. I recently updated to Windows 10 on my Dell Laptop. When I first sent a print command, there was an unusal lenthy delay before printing. Today, after the lenghty time delay 30-45 secs or more I got a "printer off-line" msg, then another...
  4. windows 10 defender issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 defender issue: [ATTACH] Hi, I've set up and built my PC early this November and installed windows 10 and used a product key from Azure portal. Only today I downloaded Malwarebytes and checked to see if windows defender was running, and sure enough I couldn't find it anywhere under...
  5. Windows 10 internet issues

Windows 10 internet issues: For the past two weeks, my internet on has disconnected/reconnected repeatedly on my laptop. I called my internet service provider and I went through troubleshooting steps like rebooting the modem and and restarting the computer...no luck. I contacted the computer...
  6. Internet Issues Windows 10

Internet Issues Windows 10: So when I connect to my internet, it say "Network Name" then, No Internet, secured. But I can go on google chrome and search stuff and go to pages online (Im writing this on the same laptop) however, I cannot go into microsoft store to download apps. It says "Check your...
  7. Windows 10 hp computer issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 hp computer issues: There are different things going wrong with my windows 10 hp computer. I cannot update my windows. It loads "checking for windows updates' for ages and never actually loads. Trouble shooter does not work for windows updates. I click on it, the blue loading sign next to the...
  8. Windows 10 and internet explorer download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and internet explorer download: Hello, my computer came with internet explorer on it, and now it is gone. I have been trying all evening to download it again and it will download but won't come up on my computer. Please help!...
  9. issue of window defender and internet downloader hp window 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    issue of window defender and internet downloader hp window 10: ca anyone help me with this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-of-window-defender-and-internet-downloader/b9062ce5-7474-4ae7-a1a3-29ebdddf56f4"
  10. Windows Defender Blocking Internet on Windows 10 Pro.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Blocking Internet on Windows 10 Pro.: Hello, I have a Dell desktop (XPS) and running Windows 10 Pro OS Build 17134.471 It is a private machine. Yesterday when i switched on the PC, after about an hour, the internet went down and all the browsers were inaccessible (Chrome, IE, Opera etc..). Each one saying...