Windows 10: Issue with window snapping. 2 windows snapped vertically sometimes makes a see through slit...

Discus and support Issue with window snapping. 2 windows snapped vertically sometimes makes a see through slit... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/needanswerswtfwindow [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/needanswerswtfwindow, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Issue with window snapping. 2 windows snapped vertically sometimes makes a see through slit...

/u/needanswerswtfwindow, Dec 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 Vertical Snap

Greetings Community,

There are a number of articles and videos on the web that demonstrate Windows 10's capability to Vertically Snap windows to top-half or bottom-half of a monitor (such as ). While they say the keyboard shortcuts
    of Windows+Up and Windows+Down must be used, I only get maximize, restore down, or minimize behavior. I can get the 2x2 grid snapping by either dragging or key combinations, but no vertical snapping.

Was this feature removed? Do I have a setting toggled wrong?

Thanks,

Devin.Lusby, Dec 22, 2020
  3. WINDOWS 10 SNAP FEATURE!!NOTHING MUCH IS CHANGED

Hi Pranavajay,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about Snap feature in Windows 10.

• Do let us know what exactly are you referring to Snap feature in Windows 10?

I would like to inform that Snap Assist, 2×2 snapping, and vertical snap features help make you more productive on the desktop running Windows 10.

Snap Assist: To snap a desktop window, left-click its window title bar, hold your mouse down, and then drag it to either the left or right edges of your screen.

You can also press Windows Key + Left arrow or Windows Key + Right arrow to snap an app to the left or right halves of your screen.

Vertical Snap: Windows 10 also adds support for vertical window-snapping. Press Windows Key + Up or Windows Key + Down to snap the current app to the top or bottom halves on the screen. Pressing Windows Key + Up a second time will maximize
    the window, while pressing Windows Key +Down a second time will minimize it.

2×2 Snap: Snap has now been extended to allow up to four windows snapped at a time in a 2×2 grid.

If you have any more concerns about the Snap feature in Windows 10 provide your valuable feedback to Microsoft on Feedback app.

Follow the steps below to write a feedback:

1. Type Feedback in the
    Search
    box on the Task bar.

2. Select Windows Feedback.

3. Click on Add new feedback and write your feedback.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Issue with window snapping. 2 windows snapped vertically sometimes makes a see through slit...

Window Snapping

I've tried Window Snapping on the desktop and (IMO) it is excellent.
    The only issue I've had so far is that the Task Manager window won't snap at all.

It works slightly differently to W7 due to the extra options now available.
    "Windows key + Arrow keys" control the Window Snapping.

Issue with window snapping. 2 windows snapped vertically sometimes makes a see through slit... [​IMG]

Issue with window snapping. 2 windows snapped vertically sometimes makes a see through slit... [​IMG]

You shouldn't need to use the "Ctrl" key.

I only need to use:

• "PrtScn": Fullscreen
    • "Alt + PrtScn": Active window
    "Ctrl + PrtScn" used to send the screenshot to the printer.

lehnerus2000, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Issue with window snapping. 2 windows snapped vertically sometimes makes a see through slit...

1. Issue with window snapping. 2 windows snapped vertically sometimes makes a see through slit... - Similar Threads - Issue window snapping

2. Disable 3 vertical windows snap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable 3 vertical windows snap: How do I disable the three vertical windows snap without disabling the useful windows snap options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-3-vertical-windows-snap/f57b3972-6169-438e-80f9-dd9a9d9fbc69
  3. Disable 3 vertical windows snap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable 3 vertical windows snap: How do I disable the three vertical windows snap without disabling the useful windows snap options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-3-vertical-windows-snap/f57b3972-6169-438e-80f9-dd9a9d9fbc69
  4. Is there a fix coming for window snapping on vertical monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a fix coming for window snapping on vertical monitors?: The question has been asked multiple times on these forums and Microsoft has taken no action to implement this simple yet extremely helpful feature. Why?...
  5. Is there a fix coming for window snapping on vertical monitors?

Is there a fix coming for window snapping on vertical monitors?: The question has been asked multiple times on these forums and Microsoft has taken no action to implement this simple yet extremely helpful feature. Why?...
  6. Is there a fix coming for window snapping on vertical monitors?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Snap your windows ''snap with a mouse''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snap your windows ''snap with a mouse'': Hello there, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/snap-your-windows-885a9b1e-a983-a3b1-16cd-c531795e6241#WindowsVersion=Windows_10Snap with a mouse feature in windows 10 is not working. Does anyone know how to fix it? -multitasking snap in in system settings are...
  8. Snap your windows - ''snap with a mouse''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snap your windows - ''snap with a mouse'': Hello there, I am trying to use the feature described here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/snap-your-windows-885a9b1e-a983-a3b1-16cd-c531795e6241#WindowsVersion=Windows_10 To be more precise I am trying to use ''snap with mouse'' on my windows 10 machine, but...
  9. Snap your windows - ''snap with a mouse''

Snap your windows - ''snap with a mouse'': Hello there, I am trying to use the feature described here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/snap-your-windows-885a9b1e-a983-a3b1-16cd-c531795e6241#WindowsVersion=Windows_10 To be more precise I am trying to use ''snap with mouse'' on my windows 10 machine, but...
  10. Windows snapping issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows snapping issue?: This has been driving me crazy for months and I got a new monitor and have tried finding solutions to this issue but can't find one. Whenever my programs/browsers snap to the corners using the snap features, it snaps on perfectly, but eventually (not sure how) it returns to...