Windows 10: Issue with Windows 10 phone

Discus and support Issue with Windows 10 phone in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The windows 10 phone won't turn on when I hold the power button. Model: (BLU) Win HD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThienHC, Sep 9, 2018.

1. ThienHC Win User

Issue with Windows 10 phone

The windows 10 phone won't turn on when I hold the power button. Model: (BLU) Win HD

:)

ThienHC, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 9, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Issue with Windows 10 phone - Similar Threads - Issue phone

2. Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number: I have an old phone number listed under my Microsoft account. I deleted that number and now have been locked out of my account. I need to verify my identity by having a code sent to a phone number, but the number listed is the old one that I now no longer have access to. When...
  3. Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number: I have an old phone number listed under my Microsoft account. I deleted that number and now have been locked out of my account. I need to verify my identity by having a code sent to a phone number, but the number listed is the old one that I now no longer have access to. When...
  4. Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue: Hi Team, Hrithik Bhardwaj this side… I am facing some issue to connect my laptop with my phone network. I have lenovo laptop and trying to connect with my phone oppo A3s it is connected but it showing No internet, secured and I almost did all the steps to troubleshoot this...
  6. Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue

Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue: Hi Team, Hrithik Bhardwaj this side… I am facing some issue to connect my laptop with my phone network. I have lenovo laptop and trying to connect with my phone oppo A3s it is connected but it showing No internet, secured and I almost did all the steps to troubleshoot this...
  7. Issues with using headphone with Phone link and PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with using headphone with Phone link and PC: i am using phone link to make calls but the but the head phones don't seem to work. sound still goes through the computer speaker. when i stream radio on computer the headphones work fine. all other aspects of phone link seem to work fine with my dell computer, windows 11 and...
  8. Issues with using headphone with Phone link and PC

Issues with using headphone with Phone link and PC: i am using phone link to make calls but the but the head phones don't seem to work. sound still goes through the computer speaker. when i stream radio on computer the headphones work fine. all other aspects of phone link seem to work fine with my dell computer, windows 11 and...
  9. Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls.: I found out that one reason my Z Flip5 would not Pair to make calls in Phone Link was due to an Outdated Bluetooth Dongle. I bought a new one from Temu with BT Ver 5.4 EDR+BLE and installed it on my PC.Low and behold, all my problems quickly disappeared and now everything...
  10. Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls.

Fixed Issue with Phone Link Not Pairing for Calls.: I found out that one reason my Z Flip5 would not Pair to make calls in Phone Link was due to an Outdated Bluetooth Dongle. I bought a new one from Temu with BT Ver 5.4 EDR+BLE and installed it on my PC.Low and behold, all my problems quickly disappeared and now everything...