Windows 10: issue with windows 11 update

Discus and support issue with windows 11 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi MicrosoftI just bougth a Surface Laptop 4 13,5" AMD one month ago and in currently used the windows 10 home. But why haven't I received the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by QuangHung1983, Oct 19, 2021.

1. issue with windows 11 update

Hi MicrosoftI just bougth a Surface Laptop 4 13,5" AMD one month ago and in currently used the windows 10 home. But why haven't I received the update notification to windows 11 until now?please help me!thank you

:)

QuangHung1983, Oct 19, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Techtu Win User

issue with windows 11 update

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile issue with windows 11 update :)

Techtu, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

issue with windows 11 update

1. issue with windows 11 update - Similar Threads - issue update

2. Is windows update down or experiencing issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is windows update down or experiencing issues?: Hello,At our office, starting Friday 4/12/24, computers with fresh Windows 10 10.0.19045 installs are giving a "Couldn't connect to update service". If they do manage to connect after several attempts, downloads are very slow, running at about 500kbps and spiking at 1.8Mbps....
  3. Is windows update down or experiencing issues?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is windows update down or experiencing issues?: Hello,At our office, starting Friday 4/12/24, computers with fresh Windows 10 10.0.19045 installs are giving a "Couldn't connect to update service". If they do manage to connect after several attempts, downloads are very slow, running at about 500kbps and spiking at 1.8Mbps....
  4. Is windows update down or experiencing issues?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  6. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  7. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  8. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  9. Issues with windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with windows 11 update: Every time I try to update my windows 11, it gets stuck on the installing the cumulative update kb890830. And after a minute or two upon restarting my PC, apps on my taskbar won’t respond, nor will the start menu. Command prompt won’t run, and I can’t even restart from the...
  10. Issues with windows 11 update

Issues with windows 11 update: Every time I try to update my windows 11, it gets stuck on the installing the cumulative update kb890830. And after a minute or two upon restarting my PC, apps on my taskbar won’t respond, nor will the start menu. Command prompt won’t run, and I can’t even restart from the...