Windows 10: Issue with Windows actvation key...which one ?

Discus and support Issue with Windows actvation key...which one ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I did a fresh install of Windows 10 using media creation tool as in error deleted a wrong partition. Installation went ok...but when i wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by treblefree, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Issue with Windows actvation key...which one ?

I did a fresh install of Windows 10 using media creation tool as in error deleted a wrong partition.
    Installation went ok...but when i wanted to upgrade present Windows home edition to Windows Pro the key i entered
    resulted in wrong key entered.

Now i bought my Hp Paviilion with Windows 8 pre-installed updated to 8.1 and did then upgraded to Windows 10 ...but what key do i enter for the upgrade ? Can i enter the physical Windows 8 key to get Windows 10 pro ?
    The key shown in Pc system settings is the one i entered ...could be OEM key...which is different from Digital License Key.

Any assistance will be appreciated...i do not want buy a Windows 10 pro key..not at that price anyway

:)

treblefree, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 9, 2019
  4. csatennis Win User

Issue with Windows actvation key...which one ?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Issue with Windows actvation key...which one ?

1. Issue with Windows actvation key...which one ? - Similar Threads - Issue actvation key

2. Windows 11 actvation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 actvation: Hi, I just recently built a new pc, and I am trying to activate my windows 10/11 pro digital license that I bought in 2019 from the microsoft store. I am so fed up with trying to call support, every single call gets disconnected after being on hold for 20+ minutes. I never...
  3. ACTVATION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ACTVATION: Personal computer ACER Veriton essential 52710G series RMN:D17E1 Rating: 100-240V-,6A,60/50Hz This device comlies with part 15 of the fcc rules Operation is subject to the following two conditions 1 This device must accept any interferenceand 2...
  4. cant actvate windows

cant actvate windows: need help for error code 0x8007232b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-actvate-windows/8280e429-0a40-4f8e-a132-7333ce7be5dd
  5. windows actvation

windows actvation: please tll me how too actvate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-actvation/798376bd-6c06-48c9-849a-c1c7c79a5877
  6. Bitlocker keys: Which one to delete?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker keys: Which one to delete?: I noticed that on my Microsoft account I have three Bitlocker recovery keys. Two of them on the account show an upload date, but the third one shows "Invalid Date". This is the current one. Is there any reason to retain the two keys that are not current or may I delete them?...
  7. Actvation Windows 10

Actvation Windows 10: Hi I am having some trouble regarding my Windows 10 Activation. I got my laptop two years and all was well. Once, when I turned on my laptop, I had a watermark at the bottom of my screen saying 'Activate Windows'. I went into settings and tried to activate windows with...
  8. actvating the product key

actvating the product key: I bought a laptop a few days back and a Windows 10. I installed the windows only to discover that the laptop is broken. yesterday I replaced it with a new one and I installed the windows again . the problem is that I can't activate the product key again (which is...
  9. Issue with Windows actvation key...which one ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with Windows actvation key...which one ?: I did a fresh install of Windows 10 using media creation tool as in error deleted a wrong partition. Installation went ok...but when i wanted to upgrade present Windows home edition to Windows Pro the key i entered resulted in wrong key entered. Now i bought my Hp Paviilion...
  10. Actvate windows

Actvate windows: Hi, I had a Dell Inspiron 530 since some years. The mother board went out of order. Yesterday I bought a second hand Oxtiplex 755 and put my hdd (from Inspiron Dell 530) into it. All was ok BUT now I receive the msg: "Activate Windows. Goto settings to activate Windows". I go...