Windows 10: Issue with windows overlapping

Discus and support Issue with windows overlapping in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having issues with various things in Windows 10, relating to my graphics card I believe. My settings screen overlaps when I open up a sub section... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GregKidd, Aug 20, 2019.

1. GregKidd Win User

Issue with windows overlapping

I am having issues with various things in Windows 10, relating to my graphics card I believe. My settings screen overlaps when I open up a sub section then go back to the home section. My start menu is super zoomed out and when I scroll, the scroll bar moves, but the content doesn't change, and the items just vanish instead. Please see my screenshots below:

Issue with windows overlapping 5e121ca3-6923-44a1-9bef-f8e2248198f7?upload=true.png

Issue with windows overlapping 75d19231-3ef4-4751-bdaf-1441181fe7ec?upload=true.png

Issue with windows overlapping 3b4339e9-9d25-4cb5-bbc0-eec91b532176?upload=true.png

I have attempted resetting my PC and removing all programs. The only programs I installed were Unity and Visual Studio 2019 Community and the issue still persists. Can anyone help me find out what's going on? Not sure where to look for logs and etc.

I attempted using System File Checker and it did not fix the issue.

Any help is appreciated!

:)

GregKidd, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Dual Monitor Window Overlap

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community, I understand your concern and we will try to assist you the best way we can.

Before we proceed, I would like to know if the overlapping happens when the windows is
    "minimized" or the same issue persist when its "maximized".

If the issue occurs when the window is minimized, I would suggest that you click on the
    "maximized" button hold ctrl and close the window. Then reopen the same windows and check if the overlap re occurs.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Issue with windows overlapping

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Issue with windows overlapping

1. Issue with windows overlapping - Similar Threads - Issue overlapping

2. Windows Update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update issue: I have this issue whenever I update my graphics driver to the newest version, my windows 11 forces another update after that to update to a lower version of the graphics driver i.e from 31.0.101.5445 to 31.0.101.5333 , this keeps happening no matter what I do....
  3. Windows Update issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update issue: I have this issue whenever I update my graphics driver to the newest version, my windows 11 forces another update after that to update to a lower version of the graphics driver i.e from 31.0.101.5445 to 31.0.101.5333 , this keeps happening no matter what I do....
  4. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  5. Taskbar Icon Overlapping Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icon Overlapping Issue: I have this bug where my icons are either bunched together, mismatched, or overlap each other. Help is appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-overlapping-issue/f28f08fb-6793-4780-b334-65cf030b7ecf
  6. Taskbar Icon Overlapping Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Icon Overlapping Issue: I have this bug where my icons are either bunched together, mismatched, or overlap each other. Help is appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-overlapping-issue/f28f08fb-6793-4780-b334-65cf030b7ecf
  7. Windows 10 21H1 caused issues in right hand side of taskbar, no view or overlaped view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 21H1 caused issues in right hand side of taskbar, no view or overlaped view: As you can see right hand bottom side of windows 10 i recently updated, sometimes taskbar is empty no view and sometimes it is overlapped, it is doing this things automaticallyi guess this user is also talking about this thingBlinking taskbar - Microsoft Community...
  8. Graphic issue, images overlap after being on the screen for a lot of time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphic issue, images overlap after being on the screen for a lot of time: [ATTACH] My new pc has a problem since I bought it. If I leave an image on my pc screen for hours, then it overlaps on other things as shown in the image: I left Minecraft open in my pc and now it overlaps with things once I closed it Is this an installation or a...
  9. Graphic issue, images overlap after being on the screen for a lot of time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic issue, images overlap after being on the screen for a lot of time: My new pc has a problem since I bought it. If I leave an image on my pc screen for hours, then it overlaps on other things as shown in the image: [ATTACH] Is this an installation or a driver issue? Please help me fix it....
  10. Windows Multi Monitor white border overlap issue (pic included)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Multi Monitor white border overlap issue (pic included): https://i.imgur.com/XRH5r7E.png You will see the second monitor has a small white border, it does not happen with all apps but frequently when I maximize discord or WhatsApp or similar apps. My both monitors have the same resolution 1440p and set to 125% scaling. Any idea...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 window overlapping problem

2. overlap issue in windows 10

3. windows 10 two windows overlapping