Windows 10: Issue with Windows Terminal

Discus and support Issue with Windows Terminal in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been having this issue with running WindowsTerminal (Preview) on my Desktop, but no issues when running on my laptop. Both are the latest versions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/blizzardo1, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Issue with Windows Terminal

I've been having this issue with running WindowsTerminal (Preview) on my Desktop, but no issues when running on my laptop. Both are the latest versions of Windows 10, on top of that, my Desktop can run UWP without an issue, however, just this program fails to run. I've observed the ACLs against Microsoft.WindowsCalculator and Microsoft.WindowsTerminal, and despite everything having matching permissions, Terminal fails to run and thus spews out a `Parameter is incorrect` error. This has been frustrating me, and no, reinstalling windows is not an option. Down the road I'm moving everything over to a 10 ENT env. It would be nice though if Terminal Preview was NOT A UWP and rather a Win32, but I guess you can't do those cool color profiles and glassyness on win32, could you?

submitted by /u/blizzardo1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/blizzardo1, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 1, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Issue with Windows Terminal

little cat, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Issue with Windows Terminal

1. Issue with Windows Terminal - Similar Threads - Issue Terminal

2. How to fix a Windows Terminal startup issue

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix a Windows Terminal startup issue: Microsoft released Windows Terminal 1.16 Stable and Windows Terminal 1.17 Preview earlier this week. It appears that the stable release has a bug that prevents it from starting. Windows Terminal is the default command line application on Windows 11. [ATTACH] The issue is...
  3. Strange behavior issues, can't open event viewer, troublshooter, terminal, msconfig etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange behavior issues, can't open event viewer, troublshooter, terminal, msconfig etc.: Hi all, So everything started today when i tried play a game. And couldn't start it.Tried to find a problem online and the fix was to repair "easy anti cheat".When tried to run a setup file for it to fix, it opened a setup window and closed after a few seconds.Thought, "OK...
  4. Strange behavior issues, can't open event viewer, troublshooter, terminal, msconfig etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange behavior issues, can't open event viewer, troublshooter, terminal, msconfig etc.: Hi all, So everything started today when i tried play a game. And couldn't start it.Tried to find a problem online and the fix was to repair "easy anti cheat".When tried to run a setup file for it to fix, it opened a setup window and closed after a few seconds.Thought, "OK...
  5. HI, am having issue with oracle being terminated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HI, am having issue with oracle being terminated: The oracle instance is being terminated, please help me solve this issue, thank you very much.- System - Provider [ Name] Oracle.hclab - EventID 16 [ Qualifiers] 49154 Level 3 Task 0 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2022-01-17T03:52:26.863457000Z...
  6. HI, am having issue with oracle being terminated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI, am having issue with oracle being terminated: The oracle instance is being terminated, please help me solve this issue, thank you very much.- System - Provider [ Name] Oracle.hclab - EventID 16 [ Qualifiers] 49154 Level 3 Task 0 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2022-01-17T03:52:26.863457000Z...
  7. Windows Terminal Color issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Terminal Color issue: [ATTACH] I don't know that this is Terminal issue or ANSI issue But It's not good at all Some text has a transparent background and this one which is GREEN Scheme in my case So when I enable Acrylic this would be ugly Windows Terminal Last version with Acrylic...
  8. Microsoft Passport terminated unexpectedly + Login Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Passport terminated unexpectedly + Login Issues: Hello, Last night I noticed my computer didn't fully close and I couldn't get anything to come up to do it. PC was still running but there was a black screen, with nothing displayed. I thought oh well, I'll kill it for now, and boot it up tomorrow, see what's happened The...
  9. The Microsoft Passport terminated unexpectedtly + Login issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The Microsoft Passport terminated unexpectedtly + Login issues: Hello, Last night I noticed my computer didn't fully close and I couldn't get anything to come up to do it. PC was still running but there was a black screen, with nothing displayed. I thought oh well, I'll kill it for now, and boot it up tomorrow, see what's happened The...
  10. Fix lsass.exe terminated and High CPU or Disk usage issues

in Windows 10 News
    Fix lsass.exe terminated and High CPU or Disk usage issues: [ATTACH] LSASS.exe or Local Security Authority Subsystem Service is a process on Windows operating system. It is valuable in enforcing the security policy on the computer. When a user logs in to the Windows Server, it is responsible for handling the password changes [...]...